Claggor x Gender Neutral Reader

Requested by: @Nattiee26

Pronouns: Gender-Neutral Fashion Odes Not Start And Does Not End With The Masculine For Me

•Y/N's POV:•
"You believe in school?" I asked Claggor as he looked at me, "well yeah. I personally believe that people should go to school for education  Instead if finding stuff out for themselves." Claggor explained, "I mean. C'mon read the first sentence in this book." Claggor gave me a book as I opened it.
Seeing a bunch of words I didn't understand, "fair enough." I gave him back the book as he smiled and shook his head with a light chuckle.

"Alright team!" Vi came in and clapped her hands with Ekko behind her, "we've got a new mission in two days." Vi explained as everyone nodded, "oh can I come?! Can I?!" Powder asked.
"Powder we talked about this." Vi said, turning her head to her younger sister.
"What do you think it will be this time?" I asked in a bored voice, "who knows. We might get some good loot though." Mylo shrugged, "maybe.. let's just go a different direction than last time though." Claggor said as I nodded, "yeah. I'm not in a mood to get into a fight again." I sighed and laid my head back.

We heard the door to the room we were currently in and turned to see Vander, "so another 'mission'? Am I hearing correctly?" Vander asked, Vi sighed and nodded, "what is it this time?" Vander asked, "just to grab a bit of junk in Piltover that's all." Vi explained, "if it's 'junk' then don't bring it here." Vander said, "and even if it was useful, keep it out of the undercity. We can't afford Enforcers swarming the streets again like 3 months ago." Vander sternly raised his voice and crossed his arms as me and Mylo turned away and whistled, remembering how me and Mylo were fighting over what something was and ended up getting the small fight into a bigger situation than it needed to be.

"I'm going to get dressed." I said getting up and walked out the door going towards my room, I needed a change of clothes, been wearing these ones for 3days and 27 hours already. Well excluding the part of me getting in PJ's. I entered my room and pulled out some jeans and a cream jumper with a long brown jumper.
I went to my mirror and fixed up my hair a bit into what I wanted it to look like and exited my room.

I kicked open the door everyone was in and immediately ran to Claggor and sat next to him, "hey hot stuff." I whistled as he rolled her eyes as I chuckled. "Hey weird person." Claggor out his arm around me and hugged me as I hugged him back.

The end

I have writers block okay?!
School is shit.. it's nearly my b'day :D
Hope you enjoyed baaaiiii