Ekko x Male Reader

Requested by: @WillowLiht

Pronouns: he/him

•Ekko's POV:•
I patted a kids head as I had helped him fix his toy, I retreated back to my home on my hoverboard. Once I landed on my balcony I jumped off my board and grabbed it, placing it under my armpit as I entered my beloved home to which I shared with my boyfriend; Y/N.
He has E/C eyes; beautiful S/C skin that is super smooth and H/C hair, honestly just the man you'd wish to be with.
I put my board on the table as I entered the living room, meeting with a cute sight.
Y/N was dancing around in the living room, blazing his favourite music, I chuckled and walked towards him.

-•Y/N's POV:•-
I raised my arms about to do a pose whilst dancing to my favourite song until I felt a kiss be planted on my cheek, I looked and saw it was Ekko, I turned down the music, "hey Ekko... how long have you been there?" I asked, he chuckled "long enough." He shrugged, I hummed and rolled my eyes, "so how'r you?" I asked raising a brow. He sat down as I followed his actions, "it's been alright. Yours?" He asked, "better now that your here." I winked as he grabbed me and noggie me, "you big goofball." Ekko laughed as I laughed along with him. "Asshole." I laughed as I escaped his grasp and pushed him as he giggled and then relaxed his body with a long sigh.
"Found any more?" I asked, he shook his head, "no but Silco's men and the shimmer is increasing incredibly fast." He groaned, I hummed and looked away, "well... who said it was going to be easy? Plus what fun would it be if it were to be easy?" I asked, he nodded, "good point." He said, patting the side next to him, "sit here." He mumbled, I followed his request as he wrapped an arm around me and fell asleep.

Cute.

The end

Hiiii! Hope you enjoyed this cute moment anyway baaaaiii