Vi x Gender Neutral Reader

Requested by: @Nattiee26

Pronouns: the gender neutral term for sugar daddy is glucose guardian

•Y/N's POV:•
I held a binder in my hand as I looked down at my chest. Today I am unsure of what gender I am feeling. I got up and looked in the mirror, and then the pictures I had of me and all my friends hanging over the pictures, some of me looking like a girl, some of me looking like a boy.
After a while I finally collected my feelings and nodded at my choice of feeling, I went to my wardrobe and pulled out some baggy jeans and a crop top with a dark scarlet jacket and a cute bucket hat.
I decided to keep the binder off. Today I felt female yet wanted to dress as a tomboy, which is A-Okay!
I exit my room as I walked into the main area of the pub, the pub was yet to open till in 2 hours so we had plenty of time. Mylo, Claggor, Powder and Vi were seated at the front bar as they looked over at me as I walked in, "ooo this one's a hard one." Mylo said, Mylo decided to play a little game in the mornings when we I popped out of my room, he wanted to test his knowledge and wanted to guess my pronouns for the way I dressed. "He him!" Mylo called, I shook my head, "I felt like a tomboy today. It's she/her for now." I said, Mylo clicked his fingers as he crossed his arms, "damn.. I was doing so well!" He shouted,  "this is my first time failing!" Mylo groaned, lightly hitting his head on the counter top as Powder chuckled.
"So Y/N. The news is, is that we're taking a break today. We just need to lie low for a while." Vi said as I nodded, "hey Y/N. You know how some days you feel like a boy and some days you feel like a girl. Does that mean some days your a lesbian and or gay, and sometimes you straight?" Powder asked, my eyes widened as everyone shouted Powder's name, a warning for her to shut up.
"It's a good question. But I won't answer." I smiled, booping her nose as she rolled her eyes, "so what will it be today kid?" Vander asked, "the usual, monster/coke/etc.." I said as Vander gave it to me, I thanked him and opened the can and drank from it.
"So if we're lying low, aren't enforcers going to enter the bar?" Claggor asked, everyone went into thought, "most likely. Knowing them, they will not hesitate to knock down any public shops that holds valuable information." Vander said as he cleaned a few glasses.

"So be it." Powder said, she smirked and pulled out a monkey bomb, "I'll just explode 'em!" Powder gave an evil smirked, "no we are not." Vi said shaking her head as Powder pouted.
Everyone chuckled and began to have their own private conversations.
Vi kissed me on the cheek as we both chatted about private stuff. 😉😉

The end

I didn't know what concept to do- like- should I make Y/N crash into a shop window with a display and then they come out wearing a pink dress yet looking fucking awesome in ripped jeans and fucked up hair? Oh well, hope you enjoyed baaiii!!