Vi x male reader

Requested by: @topofthekey

Pronouns: he/him

For the Benefit of the boy simps, Vi will be bisexual

•Y/N's POV:•
I grunted as I held my arm, after the explosion I was left under the rubble to witness Vi punch and leave Powder to the floor, only for Silco to come and adopt her in a way.
And I couldn't do anything about it, it was around 4 hours after they left I was able to get the strength and pull myself out of the rubble.
I panted for air as I laid across the ground. Surly my arm will have to get amputated, it was halfway ripped and already infected, I can barely move it now that I think about it.

I was able to pull myself together and walked away from the scene, ignoring bodies of my loved ones and ones I never knew existed.

Years later

As I thought, my arm had to get amputated and replaced with an awesome robot arm, the only bad part is, is that it runs by Shimmer.
I had lived a free world, I was able to bring myself a reputation in the Undercity yet i has no other choice to work for Silco...
But that did help me have some time and friendship with powder, to whom her new name is Jinx.

"Hey Jinx!" I smiled, waving my robot arm to catch her attention in the crowd, she spotted me and ran over, "hey! How's the arm going? Do you think I should get rid of this one too?" She giggled poking a sharp knife at my good arm, "nah I'm good Jinx." I chuckled.
"Anyway can't stay long, Silco's got another mission for me. Cya!" Jinx suddenly disappeared as I hummed in reply despite her already being far away from me.

I continued to walk through the streets of the Undercity, ignoring the stink eye people gave to me.
All up until I noticed something to my left, I froze as I saw a wift of pink and dark blue hair.
I scrunched my eyebrows as I rushed to follow them, staying in the shadow's.

...
Vi...
She was with an enforcer called Caitlyn as I have heard from Vi.
After a while of walking they stopped as Vi walked away to go talk to madam Esse.

"Hey." I spoke rather coldly, Cailyn looked at me and was about to grab her gun from behind her, but not before I kneed her in the stomach, she fell to the floor with a grunt as I kicked her face, "what are you doing with Vi?" I asked, grabbing her cheeks and pulling it up to mine, using my robot arm to crush and bend her gun.
"W'we're looking for jinx and the gemstone.." she muttered, I growled as I threw her to the ground harshly, I raised my arm and began to punch her furiously.
After a while I stopped and looked at her, blood falling out her, cheek, lip, nose and mouth, broken nose, 3 different bruises and a disconnected jaw. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote on it, Hahaha! I only used you bitch! Bye~
And placed it on the floor, dragging Caitlyns body away.

After a while Vi came out and picked up the note. She began to shake as she screamed in anger throwing the paper on the ground.

This is my time, I jumped behind her as Vi turned around swiftly, "Violet?" I asked.
"Y/N... your alive?" She whispered, I nodded, we both walked up to each other and engulfed each other in a big warm hug.
"Oh god, I've missed you!" She whimpered, I held onto her tightly as she said the same.
"Don't worry... we're not gonna leave each other ever again...

I promise."

The end

There was a storm here and it kept cutting off the connection, sooo I apologise this took a while, hope you enjoyed and baaaai