Jayce x Fem Reader pt1

Requested by: @xlonelysimpx

Pronouns: she/her

•Y/N's POV:•
"Are you sure you want me to go into the undercity?" I asked Jayce as he nodded, "look Y/N your the best enforcer here in Piltover, I just need you to grab a man called Silco and bring him here. Is that okay with you?" Jayce asked as he cupped my cheek, I looked at him and smiled, nodding as my hand went over his.
"Well I best be off then." I smiled kissing Jayce's cheek as my Army of 8 waited for me behind my door that was right behind me. "Good luck." He nodded respectfully. I chuckled and turned, opening the large doors as I walked forward, my small army following right behind me.
My side assistant running next to me, "so what's the plan?" She asked, "the plan is to just... talk to Silco." I said as she nodded, "is that all?" She asked, I shook my head, "I have to try and convince him to come over to the councillors, if not, I'm afraid I will have to go by force." I spoke as we crossed the bridge, everyone putting on their masks.
"We wouldn't want to go in by force now would we?" My assistant asked, I simply shook my head, "say, what is your name?" I asked, looking at her "m-my name is Amy Harshlood." Any said, "nice to meet your Mrs Harshlood, I need you to separate from me." I said, she looked at me panicked "you will take four men and I'll take the other four of my own, for all we know Silco could be taking a nice walk with his gremlins." I sneered as we now entered the Undercity. "A-and what do we do if we find him?" Amy asked, "inform me immediately, if you have no luck meet us here at the bridge and if we don't return... send help." I looked down at her, "and the percentage that that would have to happen?" She asked, i sighed, "it's a 50 outa 50% chance." I said and stopped the army of 9 with a single raise of a hand, "here is the plan, you, you, you and you follow Mrs Harshlood down the west, plan is, is that if you don't find anything come straight here and if you do; inform me straight away. If we don't return go and get help and we'll do the same for you understand?" I asked them, they all nodded and went off, my four following me, "do we all already know where we're going?" I asked them as they all nodded. "Good."

As we walked towards the last drop, two guards blocked the door, I clicked my fingers as two enforcers went to them and knocked them all, the other two followed closely behind me, I walked inside as all eyes went to us as I walked to the bar, my fist colliding with the bar table, "where is Silco?" I asked. "He's not here today ma'am, he's out with a daughter meeting with his bitch daughter." The bartender said as he cleaned a mug, I raised a brow and motioned for one guard to go upstairs and look around, "want anything while you wait?" The bartender asked obviously trying to grab some quick cash, "no I'd rather keep my shit to myself." I scowled as I grabbed a wrist that was about to touch my gun behind me, I broke their wrist as he cried and I threw them away from me. The enforcer behind me though, I had noticed he sounded quite perched, "have any water?" I asked, he nodded and pulled out some clear liquid, I grabbed it and pulled off my mask, smelling it, smelling the strong scent of alcohol. "Nice try asshole but I won't let you drug us." I said, throwing the bottle at him. I climbed over the bar and grabbed a cold soda, turning in my seat and gave it to the enforcer, he immediately took it and drank out of it. I then heard my radio start, "we found who we're looking for." I heard a female voice say, although it wasn't any of the enforcers nor Harshlood, this voice wasn't blocked by a mask and was much higher pitched. I knew who it was, "Jinx, what have you done with my enforcers?" I asked through the radio. "Clever girl. Here I'll let you and your friends go if you come here alone." Jinx went straight to the point, as if on que my enforcer come back to only find nothing. I sighed as I rolled my head back, "fine." was all said before getting up and and leaving, all my enforcers followed me, "wait here, if I'm not back with the rest get help." I said, they nodded as I walked down west by myself.

I pushed through crowds until I was met with a dark alleyway. There I saw all my enforcers there knocks out, and the famous Blue-haired girl stood in front of them, "as promised Jinx, I'm alone now let my enforcers go." I said, she giggled as I felt and arm wrap around me and a cloth being glued to my mouth, I looked back seeing Sevika, another popular fighter to the underground and had been rumoured around the enforcer's office. I struggled to get out of the grip of Sevika but my world started going black, the cloth depriving me of oxygen. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my body fell limp...

—-

"AHUGH!" I screamed as I was woken up by pain spreading through my arm, a syringe digging into my S/C skin. My nerves trying to rack the syringe away by flinching away but only to find out I was bound to a table, "don't worry it's nearly over. But your going to feel a lot more pain." A bald and burned man had said, positioning a syringe full of purple liquid... shimmer, to my temple, my eyes widened as I began to shake, "NO! STOP STOP!! NOO!"

—-

I stood next to Silco as he sat on his desk, writing a letter to someone and then stamped it, "give this to the bartender downstairs. He'll know what to do." Silco said giving me the letter, I nodded and went out, going downstairs and did as he was told.

-•Jayce's POV:•-
It had been days since Y/N went missing, I shouldn't have ever sent her to the undercity, his stupid could I have been. I was in my room until I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and saw someone thrust a letter to my chest and walk away. I grab the paper and open it, reading it through with wide eyes.

Councillor Jayce Talis
As you may have noticed I have one of you infamous enforcer's; known as Y/N. I had kidnapped and drugged her with Shimmer, becoming good use to my work and am thankful for you sending her down.
But if you do not give independence to the undercity there will be war at the bridge tomorrow if I am not informed by then. Your doll will be coming, and I will make sure she is the one to destroy you. If not, I shall kill her with my bare hands.

-Silco

I cursed under my breath repeatedly as I threw the letter on the ground, "what am I going to do." I thought, planting my butt down on my bed as my hands held my head.

What a mess

To be continued...

HIII! Sorry I had to cut this short but I have to stop it here as it is now my bed time and have School tomorrow. Although I hope you have enjoyed so far and BAAAAAIIII!!!