Chapter 6 - Kaeya fr ngl bad at engrish class 😘

Kaeya POV

I walk down the hallway chatting with Thoma and Childe. Childe's first class is History in Mr. Zhongli's class. The amount of time he's spent with Mr. Zhongli has paid off, so Childe is in his Honor's History class. My first class of the day is Language arts, not my best subject, but I make do.

Thoma is going to the front office, instead of choosing a normal elective, this doofus chose to be an office hand. Then again, Ayaka is also going to be an office assistant. Ayaka is his best friend, aside from us of course. Apparently when he was younger his father had left and her family took him in.

Thinking back, I sure hope Albedo got his pancakes alright. I quite enjoy cooking, so breakfast was a joy to make. Man, yesterday was crazy, but.... I don't think Albedo hates me anymore.

He even gave me a hug...

It felt really good...

I must have turned red because Childe started snickering and Thoma joined in.

"What you thinking about?" Childe asked

"You face looks like a tomato" Thoma added

"Probably Albedo" Childe sneers in a joking manner

I get embarrassed and stare at my feet.

"Soooo, what did ya'll do last night?" Childe giggles

"It's not like that! We just chatted and went to bed." I say, exasperated

"Together, in the same bed?" Asks Thoma, teasing

"Nooo!" I almost shout, earning me a few stares.

After that we decide to put that whole conversation away.

I wouldn't mind sleeping with Albedo tho...

Aw Archons there I fucking go again... I kinda just want to get over him already... it's not like he'll ever like me back anyways.

I sigh and wave goodbye to my besties and head for Language arts.

I arrive in class and I am shocked to see a 1st year, this class is for 3rd years... how odd. He has deep blue hair and is completely absorbed in what appears to be 'A midsummer's night dream' 

That book is wack, it's comprised of 3 different plays, love drama, and horny fairies.

Seeing my expression, the teacher, Ms. Yae, explains that he is far ahead of his peers in reading and writing, so he was placed here so he would be challenged.

Makes sense.

I take a look around and Id'e like to say I like this class... but the only people I know here is Keqing... don't get me wrong, she's a good kid, but... she doesn't exactly like me or Thoma...

But she especially hates Childe... She says it's because he is crushing on a teacher despite being a student, but we all know it's because she's crushing on him too... I don't blame them but at the same time... 

Mr. Zhongli is 43... so um... yeah

He do be fine doe, but my heart is with Albedo... wait I can't settle with a boy who would never like me...

Sadge 😥