Chapter 12 - Mmm the flavors are melting on my tongue

Kaeya POV

I follow Albedo to the table, to be honest, despite being so excited to sit with Albedo, I can't help but feel that he is doing it out of pity or that I am being a burden. 

Just as I was getting back into my normal groove of social interaction, I go back to how I have always been... I am so helplessly vulnerable around Albedo. I wish I could just get over him since he doesn't even like me back.

I shake my thoughts and take a seat next to Albedo. At the table there is Venti, I boy I have spoken with at a few parties before, Xiao, he's the younger brother of the 'perfect' and popular Ganyu, the Twins, quite popular due to their agreeable personalities and willingness to socialize, a petite girl with seemingly defined arms and pale hair that I don't recognize, Dainsleif a boy from this one club I used to attend back in my dorky days, and Sucrose, not to tattle on myself... but I may have seen her at a bar I once snuck into... she was pick pocketing creeps while they where flirting with her, like go queen!

I look at Albedo, he glances at me and turns away quickly. I feel a bit bad because I feel as if I did something wrong...

I ask Albedo if he's okay and he nods and then just ignores me.

I don't think he meant to hurt my feelings... but did I do something to make him upset?

I stay silent and observe, which isn't hard considering the absolute chaoticness of this group.