Chapter 7 - History, a simp, and sucrose

*lately i've had really bad social anxiety, help

Albedo POV

I leave the dorm room and check in with the front office to register myself into the room system. I then proceed to walk in the direction of class.

The dorm rooms are separated by floor, 4th years on the top floor, 1st years on bottom floor, 2nd and 3rd in between.

As I'm walking through the 2nd year floor, I see Lumine dragging Aether out of a dorm room. We chat for a bit and I find out that they put Lumine and Aether in the same dorm because they are siblings. Interesting.

Aether talks about how he wishes he couldv'e bunked with Xiao instead of Lumine, and every time he says this, Lumine smacks him across the back of his head and states that she is a much better roomie than Xiao. I can't help but giggle a bit.

I look at the time and notice I have a bit before class should start, so I bid them farewell and head off for History.

I get to the door, and there's Sucrose, trying to get in at the same time. At lease i'll have a friend.

I get in and first thing I notice is Xiao yelling at Childe... something along the lines of 'keep your filthy fucking hands off of my dad, you foxy little whore'...  language much.

Mr. Zhongli, looking overwhelmed and extremely tired.

And Mr. Ravingr's and Mrs. Gunnhildr's foster son, Venti, putting tack on the seat of Mr. Zhongli's chair.

After a few minutes things calm down and we take our seats.

Xiao got told off by his father, who apparently is Mr. Zhongli..?

oh well

Sucrose and me got to sit next to each other, Xiao and Venti sat right behind us, Xiao behind me, and venti behind sucrose.

I was sitting with the wall on one side, and I was at the front of the room.

Childe took the seat front and center, so he could be as close to Mr. Zhongli as possible, of course. 

I was quite shocked to see Childe in *honors* history, but after seeing the way he behaves around Mr. Zhongli... either he is very passionate about the subject or... the teacher...

Kinda gross ngl.

"so who's your roomate?" sucrose asks.

"Oh um... it's Kaeya..."

"Oh no... are you fairing alright... I know how he behaves... he hasn't tried anything with you has he? cause i have some conections-"

"Sucrose, It's fine... he's actually a much better person when you get to know him."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Will you two shut up!" Xiao snaps, quietly.

He's one to talk, before Mr. Zhongli glared at him, he and Venti were chatting it up.

I pull out my notebook and prepare to start our first lesson.

I suddenly watch in horror as Mr. Zhongli goes to sit in his chair... uh oh...

"Ouch! what the..? " the calm, but authoritative teacher mutters.

"Who did this?" He then says, slightly louder.

I hear howling laughter behind me... 

Jeez