Chapter 10 - My crazy friends

Sayu art I made

Kaeya POV

Look, Thoma is one of my very best friends... so why oh why does he have to make fun of me so much. 

All I did was pat Albedo's head a bit... it's not weird or anything. It was a friendly gesture!!!

Yet all Thoma can talk about during our game of Basketball is that one small action!!! Come on dude get a life! I could literally bring up his crush and he would have absolutely no defense against my accusation of simping.  

I can't even focus on the game... every time he mentions it I get flustered... I end up running off to "get water" in reality I'm just trying to escape Thoma's teasing. He isn't being mean to me, it's just very embarrassing.  I'm starting to regret having touched Albedo's head...

His hair is very soft...

He has rather large ringlets too...

it's perfect for running your fingers through...

I imagine a scene of Albedo lying his head in my lap as I brush my fingers through his fine, delicate cream colored hair...

wait a minute... I can't think things like that... other wise I am just confirming Thoma's tease

It makes me so angy why can i be simp grr grr lmao 🤬😡😈👿\

*  AN////I got 30 minutes of sleep last night and I'm running on 2 headache pills and a monster please do not mind my randomness 

Anyways... Albedo wouldn't like that anyways. We aren't even officially friends yet, much less intimate in anyway. I need to stop getting ahead of myself... it's almost kinda creepy of me...💀

I walk back into the gym right before the bell rings... I'm about to follow Thoma out the door, after all it's lunch so I need to find a table with him for us and Childe to sit at...

But Albedo reaches me first, "Um... I understand if you don't want to, but would you care to join me and my friends at our table... of course you don't have to if you don't want to..."

He looks so nervous like he might either puke or cry in front of me. I quickly accept the offer, not because of this, but because the opportunity to eat lunch with Albedo is like a dream come true.

It's hard to imagine that the boy I used to watch from afar who would look at me with disdain and disgust is suddenly asking for my company.

I mean I'm not complaining