Chapter 14 - emergency bestie alliance

*the banner are my dogs being wild little creatures*

Kaeya POV

I don't know what to think...

I can't believe I almost kissed Albedo... if I hadn't made him hate be before... now I've done it...

oh well I'll put my mind at ease by hanging out with Childe and Thoma.

I send them both a message and I order the pizza. I look over my shoulder and look at Albedo...

He's such a pretty sleeper, it makes me want to go over and just stare at him. But... that's kind of creepy so like on second thought I'm gonna try and forget that was ever a thought in my head.

Albedo takes away my cool and calm persona and makes me show my true emotions... Why oh why did I have to have a crush on the one person I struggle to be logical around.

*time skip like 20 minutes*

Thoma and Childe arrive and Thoma looks at me with wild eyes and then runs up and basically begs me for advice. 

To run down the situation quickly, Thoma was set up on a 'date' (more of a hanging out type thing) with Ayaka's older brother... Apparently Thoma needs help choosing an outfit and he wants me to teach him how to flirt... how lame ngl.

I tell him to just be himself and that Ayato (the brother in question) will like him just fine, especially since they have known eachother since they were kids. Anyways if Thoma acts any different, Ayato will know something is up.

Thoma mentions my feelings for Albedo and asks how I deal with them. I quickly shush him and point to sleeping Albedo behind me.

"But he's asleep, so it doesn't matter" Childe chimes in, with Thoma nodding an agreement.

I take a deep breath and I have to admit they technically are correct.

Childe and Thoma continue to chat through the night... to be honest I'm a bit jealous of Thoma...

I'm happy for him of course, but I just wish I could have something like he does.

The night goes on and Thoma and Childe ask to sleep over... I know Albedo didn't agree, so I have to turn them down.

As soon as they leave and everything calms down, Albedo gets out of bed.

"Oh Albedo, you're awake. Rest well?"

"I've been awake, I just didn't want to sociallize..."

I stare in horror, what if he heard... what if he knows... uh oh...

Albedo stares at me then quietly wispers, "where those things Thoma said about you and me true...?"

"Yeah" I muster out, looking at the ground in shame.

"Look at me."

I look up and see Albedo's face, so very close to mine.

"Please don't hate me for this" he says, quickly closing the distance between my lips and his.

**Author's note - Um so like I'm bad at writing romance please don't hate me lmao...