Chapter 11 - sussy lunchy baka

**Writing this a 2 am lmaoooo

Albedo POV

I got so nervous all of a sudden... that is really not like me.  But since Kaeya agreed to sit with me, i've really calmed down. Why was it so hard to ask him to eat with me? Probably because I'm still shaken from earlier... growing I never had a great example on what is or isn't socially acceptable. I must have been only 8 or so when this really back fired on me. 

I finally was allowed to go to school. My mom claimed she homeschooled me, but in reality she never did so much as to lift a finger for my education. Public school saved me, to be honest. The first person to ever talk to me was a boy who's name was Pallad. I thought he was my best friend. Apparently I wasn't even on his friend list... how was I supposed to know? All I knew about friends were from children's books that were written by adults... adults who don't understand kids at all. 

Anyways one day I gave him my cookie from lunch in exchange for a foreign coin he found. After all, my curiosity over the coin outweighed my love for sweets greatly.  I was so happy I gave him a hug and told him that we would be best friends forever. Many kids saw this and started laughing. I was happy at first, I thought they were laughing because they were happy... I thought they wanted to laugh with me...

Pallad pushed me aside and told me we weren't even friends and to stop being weird. He said he only hanged out with me because I gave him all my stuff... I wanted to cry or fall through a hole and die. 

I have tried hard to be very "normal" with people.

I only show my true self around those who show their hidden traits to me.

But never, ever again in public will I show affection... 

I snap out of my thoughts and remember that I'm in the cafeteria, guiding Kaeya to my table...

From I distance I notice that some people brought their own friends... 

Xiao brought Venti... oh boy... and Lumine brought this one senior named Dainsleif. He was in the  chunibyo club that Lumine created... I went to the meeting a few times, but nothing really serious, plus on occasion Kaeya went too... unfortunaly I was not at enough meetings to ever run into him.

Dain is an odd guy... not bad... just odd, that's all I have to say. Sometimes I feel like there is something similar about the 4 of us... but perhaps not.

(not really story relevant just some past life shit or sum idk)