Chapter 9 - So like Yay for Kaeya... Boo for PE lmao

**Ayaka drawing I made***Albedo POV

*Albedo POV

The bell rings and I am more than happy to be out of that class. It was way too chaotic for my liking. Unfortunately I do have to part ways with Sucrose and Xiao.

My next class is... Physical Education... I hate PE.  Not because I'm lazy, but because I'm insecure about my lack of physical talent. Not in the sense that I am out of shape... but if you ask me to even attempt to dribble a basketball... tell Klee I love her lmao. 

The one positive is that I get coach Beidou... so like~ She is really nice, but still chill and laid back. A bit loud, but not angry. She gives off wine aunt vibe ngl.

I walk through the double doors into the gym... noting that it smells like every school gymnasium ever. I scan the room for someone I know, and I am pleased to see Kaeya and Thoma chatting with this one really nice freshman that I once drew illustrations for his novel. 

I head towards them and enthusiastically greet Xingqui, then I am about to hug Kaeya as a greeting... when I stop myself, embarrassed about the amount of familiarity I was about to show... familiarity that me and Kaeya don't have. 

Am I upset?... why does it make my heart ache to think about how little I mean to Kaeya... I used to despise him. I mean he is a nice guy, but it's not like I'm dying for new friends... so why?

I give Thoma I nod to signify a hello, and I turn to Kaeya and instead thank him for the pancakes and try to shake of the light tinge of pink on my cheeks, thinking about hugging Kaeya right here... in front of everybody. At least then they would know that he is *my* roomate...

Wait what, why do I suddenly have possesive thoughts... that is a low key toxic trait. Aight imma have an internal crisis real quick... 

Kaeya asks me if I'm alright, because he noticed me spacing out. This quickly snaps me out of my dark spiraling thoughts and I nod and thank him for asking.

Internal Crises Averted 

He proceeds to ruffle my hair and run off to play basketball with Thoma.

He... ruffled my hair... so casually... I get that I hugged him last night... but like that was comforting him... he ruffled my hair and it was really nice...

Me face gets really hot and suddenly I am having a new internal crisis...

A good kind of crisis