Chapter 10

Harvey

We kissed like we were being set free. We kissed like something that we owed to ourselves. Miguel knew the way to my room now, he pulled me towards there. He slipped my shirt off on the way and dipped his hands down to grab my ass. I pulled off his shirt and threw it somewhere near my bedroom door. Miguel pushed us through and closed the door. We made quick work of our clothes before falling onto the bed. Miguel took off my glasses and put them on the nightstand.

Miguel was on top as he grinned down at me. "We have to pick up where we left off, don't we, professor?"

Fucking hell. I have never been more turned on in my life than now as Miguel looked down at me, both of us completely naked. All that bare skin made me want to tell him to hurry up. "Yeah, we do."

He touched my face then, slowly bringing his fingertips down my neck, chest and towards my hip bones. My heart raced and my skin overheated. He looked at me like I was the only thing he ever wanted to see. His eyes roamed my naked skin. It was the heat in his gaze that melted me.

"I could drive you insane like this all night long."

"I swear to fucking God, after putting my job on the line, you better get on with it."

He chuckled, but still didn't rush anything, not that I was really rushing him. I knew things would change at any moment. Neither of us were really that patient. Miguel definitely knew how to drive someone to the edge without even trying.

"You have fucking beautiful eyes, if I didn't want to look into it while I have you losing yourself in my arms, I'd have you wear just those glasses, while we fuck. They drive me crazy."

"Glasses fetish? Really?" I teased him.

He brought his face to the crook of my neck and licked a stripe on my neck, making me shift trying to bring him closer, but his hands held my hips tightly. Tight enough to leave marks, the thought thrilled me. I crooked one of my legs behind his thighs and in a swift move flipped us over. He looked up at me in surprise as I straddled his thighs, placing a hand on his chest.

"If you aren't giving me what I want, I'm taking it." I told him. I finally had Miguel exactly how I had wanted him for so long, and now I was going to make the most of it. By the look Miguel was giving me, he was all up for that idea.

His hands gripped my ass tightly, making me bite my lips. He grinned. "Yes, sir."

His hands dropped to my thighs, and he spread them a little apart as he dug his fingers in a little harder, then went up my ass to my lower back. He was teasing me with his hands. I inhaled in short gasps as he continued till he gripped my ass again, tighter this time. It made a shiver go up my spine in anticipation. My eyes had closed on their own accord during his ministrations but when I opened them to look down at him, he had a smug, satisfied tilt on his lips.

"Fucker." I said, sounding breathless.

"Uh-huh." He gave me a heated look. "Just know that I can put you on your back pretty easily and hold you down there if I want."

I licked my lips at his words and gave him a smirk. "That's supposed to be a threat?"

Miguel didn't waste any time talking after that. He took me just like I wanted him to. He touched me everywhere. He kissed my shoulders and held me against his hard body. Miguel didn't just have me, he learned me. He took everything I gave, and gave it right back to me. He traced every curve and corner I had. He kissed me behind my ear and whispered extremely filthy things. Not backing down, I grabbed him by the back of his neck, bringing his face closer to mine. I bit his earlobe and told him exactly how he felt until his cheeks were red and he gripped my hips to hold himself back. Like I'd ever let him hold back on me.