Chapter 11

Miguel

Two weeks passed with me spending a few nights at Harvey's house. It was mostly just sex. The attraction that I was sure would blow over after we fuck only grew stronger each time I saw Harvey naked. It was just as surprising the second time that we ended up on his bed since we were sure it was definitely a one time thing that day. But I'd texted him and then it had led to me going over to his home.

There's also the fact that Harvey was damn good at sex. He definitely didn't hold back. He could bring me to the edge with just his teasing. Especially when he topped. His intense gaze and sweaty body above me is imprinted in my senses.

I sighed as I looked at the pictures of cats as I laid on my bed. Cats kinda reminded me of Harvey. Fucking cunning. Suddenly, Mathias barged in and literally jumped onto me. What the fuck!? He literally pushed my shoulders down so that I couldn't move.

"Fucking finally!" He said. "You can't escape now."

"What in the hell are you doing!?" I tried to break free but that ended in vain.

"Trying to make sure that you don't run off to wherever you run off to these days without telling any of us."

"I don't run off."

He scoffed. "Then, were you here last night?"

No, I wasn't. "Fine. I kind of went out."

Mathias gives me his 'I don't believe a word you are saying' look. "You gotta answer a few of my questions."

"Get off of me first. We are way too close for two guy best friends."

"Worse that's gonna is someone walking in and thinking we are fucking. Actually, that would be awesome. They'll be so confused." Mathias actually seemed to consider this. Immediately I knew that if I didn't change the subject he would actually go through this stupid idea.

"I thought you had questions?" I reminded him while pushing him off, making him fall on the ground.

"Ow, fucker!" He grunted.

"Ask away fast. I got places to be."

He narrowed his eyes. "That's exactly what I want to know. Which place?"

"You just want to hear this from me, don't you? Fine. I have a fuck buddy. It's complicated. You can't know who it is. It's not serious. The sex is great. Happy?"

Mathias considered this for a while before smirking at me. "I am glad you're enjoying yourself but this smells trouble. So, I'm gonna give you..." He puts his hand in his pocket and digs something out. "This!" He placed it in my palm.

I looked down at it. Condoms. I groaned. "Seriously!?"

"Very. Also, don't worry. We got the ice cream bucket covered too, for when you get dumped." Mathias said.

"It's only sex, dickhead."

"That's what they all say." He grinned.

I get up from the bed to pick up my jacket. "Going out."

"I can't believe you're getting laid more than I am." Mathias complained.

"I'm sure one of the guys here is willing to indulge you." I smirk at him.

He flips me off. I made my way out and took a cab to Harvey's house. It felt so normal to come here now. I still check around for people knowing me but there is usually no one around. I rang the bell and waited for Harvey to open the door. There was one time he opened the door and immediately grabbed my shirt to pull me inside, close the door and slam me against it for a world ending kiss that ended up with him fucking me right there. I grinned at the memory.