Chapter 14

"I have to get to the restaurant Kate."

I nodded at Levi, "that's okay. You can go. I'm gonna stay, Chris can take me home."

He nodded, placing his hand on her cheek, "okay."

I hugged Levi goodbye as other people started to leave the party too. I walked around to start cleaning up. I heard Chris come up behind me.

"We can clean this all up tomorrow. Just go to my room and wait for me while I get rid of Scott."

I laughed, turning to face him, "and what are we going to do in there?"

He groaned, "Kat. I need you."

I nodded, pulling his lips to mine as I heard a small moan.

"Get a room."

I laughed, pulling away to see Scott. "Happy birthday Scott." I kissed him on the cheek before winking at Chris, leaving him alone with his brother as I went to his bedroom to wait.

********************************************************

I sighed, looking at my brother, "I need you to leave so I can have sex with my girlfriend. Please Scott."

He laughed, "I'm going. Take care of that girl Chris."

I nodded, "I will. Now get out!" I heard him laugh again as he left the house. When I entered the bedroom I found Kate standing in the middle of the bedroom in one of my shirts, "is that all you're wearing?"

She nodded nervously.

I moaned softly, removing my own shirt, "are you going to take it off?" I could tell she was nervous, shy.

"I've never willingly been fully naked in front of anyone before."

I shook my head as I approached her, "well I think you're beautiful Kathryn. You have to know that. But you can leave it on if it makes you more comfortable." I saw her smile and nod as I felt her hands on my pants, undoing them as I crashed my lips into hers. I felt my pants hit the floor before dropping my underwear. "Lay down on the bed."

*******************************************************

I smirked, shaking my head, "no. You lay down on the bed."

He laughed but obliged, laying back on the bed. "Yes ma'am."

I smiled, crawling on the bed towards him, straddling him as I lowered myself onto him, causing us both to moan. I leaned down, my mouth hovering over his as I felt his hand under the shirt on my hips. He brought one hand to my cheek as I began to rock back and forth. "I need you too."

He nodded, closing the distance between their mouths.

I moaned as his tongue teased mine at first. He moved his hands under my shirt to my back, running his fingers gently up and down, setting my whole body on fire. I leaned back up, removing the shirt and placing my arms across my chest as I did.

Chris moaned, grabbing her hands, "you never have to hide yourself from me Kat."

I felt him sit up as I wrapped my legs around him, him never leaving me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my hips as he continued to guide me along his cock. I moaned as I felt his lips on my neck, "Chris.."

*******************************************************

"I know." I knew we had both been waiting so long for this, neither of us would last much longer. I felt her clutch onto my neck as I held firmly onto her back, keeping her body pressed firmly to mine. I soon felt her body convulsing against mine as I pulled her back into a kiss as I held her through her orgasm, mine following shortly after. I laid her onto the bed next to me as she covered herself with a blanket. "You don't have to hide yourself Kat. Please."

She sighed, "I know. I'm just self conscious. Can I have the shirt back?"

I shook my head, "you're going to sleep here naked, next to me. Now, lay on your stomach."

She looked up at him, "what? Why?"

I sighed, "just do it." I watched her hesitate, but lay on her stomach. I laid next to her, my head resting on my hand as I moved the blanket down. She tensed up at first but relaxed when I placed my hand on her back, "you have to trust me. That I care about you. That I'm not going to hurt you, or that you're going to be too much for me."

"And you need to not run when things get too real. I want to be with you."

I nodded, "I want to be with you too. Only you Kat." I leaned over, kissing her back, feeling her flinch at first. I saw her close her eyes and relax as I began to rub her back. After a few minutes, I heard her snoring softly, making me chuckle. I brought the blanket back up over her as I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. I sighed, staring at the ceiling, "I love you Kathryn." Maybe one of these days I'll be able to say it when she's awake without freaking her out. I rolled onto my side, watching the light from the moon lighting up her face as she slept. I ran my fingers through her hair as I heard her let out a content moan, making my heart flutter.