(38:44)

It's morning, and the whole family is sitting in the kitchen. Beth: It's good that everyone is here, there is something very important I want to talk with you all about. Matthew: What is it? Beth: My parents is coming to visit us, they would like to meet our children. Jackie get's a little upset, and runs into her room. Matthew goes into Jackie. Matthew: Jackie, what's wrong? Jackie: It was just the way Beth said our children. Matthew: You know what she means, don't you? Jackie: No, because I'm not adopted or her child, I'm only staying here for a while. Matthew: Don't be sad, I am sure that my parents wants to keep you. Jackie: But you are not sure of it. Matthew: That's right, but I hope that you will stay with us. Jackie and Matthew goes into the living room to Paul and Beth. later: Paul just took Andrew with him, into the living room. Beth's parents finally comes to visit. Janice: Hey, Beth. Beth: Hey, Mom. Janice: How are you? Beth: I feel good. Janice: Hey, Paul, it's good to see you again. Paul: Yes, thank you, you too. Markus: Hey, Beth and Paul. Beth: Hey, Dad. Paul: Come into the living room, the kids are in there. Janice: Children, do you have children? Beth: Yes, we have 3 children. Markus: That's good. They go into the living room to meet the children. Beth: Mom, this is our oldest son Matthew, which we have adopted. Paul: And this is Jackie, she lives here with us so far, but she is like a daughter to us. Beth: and this is our own little son, Andrew. Janice: Have you adopted the big boy? Beth: Yeah, we adopted Matthew. Markus and Janice goes to Matthew to greet him. Janice: Hey, I'm Janice, I am your grandmother. Markus: My name is Markus, I am your grandfather. Matthew: Hey, I'm Matthew. Markus: Where did you live before you came here? Matthew: I was homeless, but mom found me on the street. Janice: It was nice of my daughter to keep you here and adopt you. Matthew: Yeah, she is my mom. Matthew is a little sad, because he told Beth's parents that he was homeless before. Matthew runs into his room. Beth: Mom, Dad, what happened? Markus: We only asked Matthew about where he lived before. Beth: He was homeless, I found him on the street. Janice: It's sweet of you, you are a good person. Beth: Thanks, but I think that Matthew is a little sad. Markus: We would never make him sad. Beth: I know.