(51:66)

Next day: Anthony's at the door, Matthew opens the door. Matthew: Uncle Anthony, what are you doing here? Anthony: I'm coming to tell you, when I saw your sister Jackie, she looked like your father. Matthew: But she doesn't know her real father. Anthony: Maybe you and Jackie have the same father, but not the same mother. Matthew: Is that possible? Anthony: Yeah, it's possible. Matthew: How? Anthony: We could ask her. Matthew: Yes, we could. Jackie enters the room. Matthew: Hey, Jackie, do you remember my uncle Anthony? Jackie: Yes, i remember him. Anthony: I'm here to ask you about something. Jackie: Okay, what? Anthony: I have a picture of a man, as your mother might knew? Anthony shows the picture to Jackie. Jackie: Yes, my mother knew that man, but he never saw me, one day he didn't came anymore. Matthew: It was because he died. Jackie: How? Matthew: He died of starvation on the street, when i was 10 years, and he was my real father, and I also believe that he was your real father. Jackie: But he never knew me, my mother would never wanted me to meet him. Matthew: Because he was also your father, we had the same father. Jackie: It that possible? Anthony: Yeah, it's possible. Matthew: We never knew anything about each other. Jackie: No, not before you found me on the street, me and mom was alone for a long time, until some men came, they was after us, they killed my mom, and i was hiding, i was trapped under the boards, until you found me crying. Matthew: I'm sorry to hear that. Jackie: But this means that we're really sister and brother? Matthew: Yes, we are. Jackie: I'm happy about that. Matthew: Me too. Beth: Hey, what's going on? Matthew: We just found out that me and Jackie, we had the same father. Jackie: But we didn't have the same mother, and we didn't knew anything about each other. Beth: That means you're really family? Jackie: Yes, it does. Paul comes in to them. Paul: Hey, what are you talking about? Matthew: We just found out that me and Jackie are really brother and sister, we had the same father. Paul: I'm happy for you both.