(59:66)

At school: Matthew and Susana are talking. Matthew: I just got a car, and I have even driven to school. Susana: That's good. Matthew: Yes, it's good for me, I can also drive you, if you want me to do it. Susana: You don't need to play smart with me, I know you. Matthew: Yes, you do. suddenly there's coming someone, Matthew have met before. Emily: Matthew, is that you? Matthew: Emily, what are you doing here? Emily: Me and my family have finally found the place where we want to live in, here in New York. Matthew: I'm happy. Susana: Who is that? Matthew: It's Emily, I met her when I was on holiday in Denmark. Susana: Okay. Emily: You must be Matthew's girlfriend? Susana: Yeah, I'm his girlfriend. Emily: I thought so, but now I have to go, see you later, guys. Susana: do you like her? Matthew: What are you talking about, I got you, you're my girlfriend, me and Emily are just friends. Susana: Good. Later: At home: The family is eating dinner. Matthew: Mom, Dad, do you remember Emily from our holiday in Denmark? Beth: Yes, I remember her. Paul: Yeah, what's up with her? Matthew: She lives here in New York now, along with her family. Beth: That's good for her and her family. Matthew: Yeah, that's good. Paul: Do you like Emily? Matthew: I like her as a friend, I have Susana, and she knows that.