(43:44)

Matthew: My uncle? Anthony: Yeah, I've been looking for you in many years, since your father died. Matthew: Why? Anthony: Because you might need a place to stay. Matthew: I already have a place to live and i have a family and they love me. Anthony: I'm the only one you have left from your family. Matthew: Do you have children? Anthony: no. Matthew: But how is it possible that you are my uncle? Anthony: You have to believe me, after I showed you the picture of your father. Matthew: I need to get home, my mom and dad are probably worried about me. Anthony: May I come with you? Matthew: Okay. They go home. At home: Beth: Who is he? Matthew: It's Anthony, he says that he is my uncle. Anthony: I'm Matthew's mother's brother. Beth: Hey, I'm Beth, I'm Matthew's adoptive mother. Anthony: Okay. Suddenly the baby is crying. Paul goes into the baby. Paul takes the baby with him into the living room to the rest of the family. Paul: Who is that? Matthew: It's Anthony, he is my uncle. Paul: Hey, I'm Paul, I'm Matthew's adoptive father, and this is Andrew. Anthony: Here's my number, if you want to know about your mother. Matthew: Okay, thanks. Anthony goes home. Later: in the evening: Paul: What's wrong? Matthew: Maybe I should contact Anthony. Beth: It's okay if you want to know about your real mother. Matthew: I want to know who she was. Beth: Yeah, I understand that you want to see who she was. Next day: Matthew is going to his uncle. Anthony: Hey, come in. Matthew and his uncle Anthony sits inside Anthony's living room. Matthew: Do you have a picture of my real mother? Anthony: Yes, would you like to see it? Matthew: Yeah. Anthony finds a picture of Matthew's real mother. Anthony: Here it is. Matthew looks at the picture. Matthew: Is that her? Anthony: Yes, that's her, and you look like her. Matthew: Thanks, because you showed me the picture. Anthony: You could stay here. Matthew: No, I can't, I'm going home to my family, but you are still my uncle, and I want to visit you, if I have time. Anthony: Okay. Matthew goes home to his family.