Chapter 9

Chapter 9 

It was Friday night my last night working at Timmy's. I decided I needed a week off before I left town for training in the city.  

I sighed thinking about it. I was looking forward to being out of this town. I needed space. I've been a bit lucky this week. Wayne's been busy these past few days and I was grateful for that. Most of the time I was feeling confused and I don't like feeling confused. It was the end of the shift and I was standing outside again. I then heard Timmy call me. 

"Alicia! Please come in here!" Timmy yelled loudly from inside.  

I took a deep breath and went inside. When I came in all the staff were looking at me with big smiles. I noticed Chantel had a pen and paper in her hands. I got suspicious. 

Timmy then asked, "Has everyone left Jim?" Jim was a cook, bouncer, cleaner at the bar. Jim looked out.  

"Err... from what I see everyone has left."  

I looked at Timmy and asked, "Err... what's going on?" 

"If it wasn't for those damn cops coming in my place Saturday. We would've had a wild farewell party for you. Things were just too tame for my liking. We're going to throw you a wild party with only us staff. We're opening later tomorrow. Cos tonight we're gonna party." 

Everyone cheered. I was a sceptic, "but tomorrow is Saturday your busiest day. Don't you guys want to be fresh? I'll come to the bar tomorrow evening for you guys to party. It's not going to make any financial sense for you to open up late on a Saturday." 

Timmy folded his arms, "Alicia you know Saturday mornings are slow. Anyway I make my money in the evenings. It's a gamble I can afford to make." 

I sighed, "Okay if you're sure." 

"We are." Everyone said together. 

So let's get this party started." Jimmy yelled. 

Sally then shouted, "Turn the music on." The music started to play. 

I was given two shooters to drinks, I drank them and everyone cheered. I sighed and felt Leshawn's arm around my shoulder. "Tonight we're gonna be naughty. We'll be walking the slant. Won't we?"  

Heck why not I've been behaving. "Oh hell yeah." I said and grinned.  

The girls then came to me and I saw they had a tiara and a sash. Sally showed me the Tiara and sash and I couldn't help but laugh. From what I saw they had painted it in green, red and yellow. They also managed to paint a marijuana leaf. The sash said 'Queen Bad Bitch'. 

I gave them each a hug, "thank you I love it. You definitely know me."  

"Well come on let's put it on. First take off the shirt." Chantel yelled. 

Everyone then started chanting "take it off." and I did. I then heard woof whistles.  

""not only is she bad but she's sexy." Leshawn said and he came for a high five. They put on the tiara and sash and then we took photos. I was then given another shooter and downed it which was followed with another loud cheer.

Leshawn and I were shooting pool, others were throwing darts and some were dancing.  

Chantel then yelled, "Aint we supposed to be going wild. Play something with a beat, something fast." 

A song of with a nice beat started to play. Leshawn and I stop shooting pool and started dancing. The beat was catchy even people with two left feet could dance to it. Everyone was dancing.