Chapter 21

A/N

Hey everyone. I just want to warn you it's a long chapter. I'll explain at the end why. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 21

I felt the sun on my skin and smiled. I then realised something. Aunt Diane is gonna scold me. I sprang out of bed and went to Wayne's closet to look for my clothes. I found my sweats and a t-shirt and put on over my pyjamas. I'll brush my teeth when I get home. I looked at the bed. I sighed heavily. I quickly made the bed and got out.

I called Wayne but I didn't get a reply. I looked around the house and didn't find him. Oh well. I've gotta go.

I arrived at Aunt Diane and saw there was a courier parked in front. I saw he was still in the car and when he saw open the gate he climb out.

"Good morning. Sorry to bother you mam but are you Alicia Miller?" I nodded. "I've got a package for you. Let go fetch It." he went to go fetch the package and came back with a small box in his hand. I frowned. Dammit Beau I said not yet. He gave me his clipboard to sign and gave me the package.

We greeted and he got in and drove off. I shook the box but it didn't feel like a gun. I entered and greeted Aunt Diane who just glared at me. I went into my room and closed the door. I saw an envelope attached to the box and tore it off.

I opened it and saw a letter.

*Hey Alicia!

I miss you so much. I hope to see again. You were on my mind and I decided to buy you a gift.

You're probably missing Wayne a lot. I bought you something that will help on those lonely nights. Enjoy. ;-)

Best wishes and Love

Cindy

Xoxo *

I smiled at the letter and decided I will call her later.

I unwrapped the box and saw it was black packaging. I opened the box and saw the contents were covered in black plastic. I took it off and was shocked at what I was seeing. A Vibrator!

I put the box on the bed took it out and swallowed. Wow this is really a realistic looking cock. I was itching to touch it. I looked down in the box and saw lube, batteries, a booklet and a cleaning agent.

I heard a gasp and then a loud laugh at my door and turned to see Aunt Diane laughing.

"Oh honey you're looking for trouble. Did you order that on the internet?" she asked.

I shook my head, "no Cindy sent it."

She nodded her head, "your roommate at the training?" I nodded. "Well honey I won't judge you. A woman has needs and sometimes has to take care of herself. you just better hide that thing well. Wayne's already been snooping in your room for a gun. I wonder what he'll do when he finds that." she laughed loudly again.

"Probably shatter it to pieces." I mumbled.

"You can bet ya sweet ass he will." she said and laughed again. She calmed down and spoke again, "oh honey could please fix the lawn mower? It broke again." I nodded and she left but started laughing again. I sighed and looked around to see where I could hide this.

I was crouching over the lawn mower when I heard a truck pull up. I looked in the direction and saw Wayne get out. He was glaring at me while approaching me. I noticed he had a black American eagle cap and shirt. The shirt was sitting loose but I could still see his muscles. I looked down and saw his jeans sitting low and tight on his hips. His buckle belt was just emphasising his crotch and I grinded my teeth.