Chapter 25

A/N

Warning sexual content. Mature readers only!

Chapter 25

I smiled and touched his cheek, "you wanna to take me to the moon and back don't you?" I asked husky.

"Darn tootin." he answered. We started kissing passionately and I felt his hold on me tighten.

 His hands then slowly lowered to my thighs and he picked me up. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around him. He then touched my ass and rubbed his friend against me. I moaned. He started kissing my cheek then he kissed my lips. He walked backwards and sat on the bed with me on top of him. 

We pulled away to catch our breaths when I saw him looking at my hat. He took it off and put it on his head. It looked good on him. He then smirked, "we can keep this as a prop. I like it." he then looked down my shirt and touched my skin. "You're all surprises aint ya?"

I smirked, "yes I am. There's a lot more to come." I then bit my lip and started playing with his neck chain.

His hand went under my shirt and moved to breast and he started massaging it. "I can't wait."

I was still playing with the chain, "well you won't have to. I got another surprise for you." 

His eyebrow rose and he smiled, "really? show me then." 

I was about to get off him when he stopped me, "Wayne I need to go fetch it."

"It can wait. I don't want you out of my arms."

I smiled, "okay." We started kissing again and then I remembered something.

 I pulled away and he frowned, "what's wrong?"

I shook my head, "nothing. I..."

He frowned again, "you sho?"

"Yeah. I just remembered something." I massaged his biceps, "it happened a long time ago. On my 16th birthday to be exact."

His eyes narrowed and he tilted his head, "yeah I remember seeing you. You were really drunk that night. Do even remember seeing me?"

I bit my lip but spoke, "well I don't remember much but apparently you took something from me that night."

He pulled me closer to him, "yeah I took something. Do you know what?"

I nodded, "yeah, my first kiss. Why didn't you tell me?"

He scratched and looked uneasy, "I'm sorry about that. When I saw you, you looked beautiful and I wasn't liking the friends you were with. When you kissed me, I was a bit shocked but something just took over me and I wanted to kiss you again. When I think about it maybe I shouldn't have kissed you. It feels like I took advantage of the state you were in. especially seeing that I was an adult and you were a minor. I only kissed you though."

I frowned and shook my head, "It's okay. I only asked cos you didn't ask or tell me about it."

He sighed, "well that damn Charles told my mother and she scolded me. This was after she had insulted you and she told me what she had said. I just knew you wouldn't want to see or talk to me again. It was that day I told my mother off and the only thing I regret was me not being there to defend you and telling her off sooner."

I palmed his cheek, "its okay. That incident helped shaped me into the person I am today. If I'm not mistaken, you did say once you wouldn't have me any other way."

He smiled, "I did didn't I. I've noticed you've been a lot calmer, but I know when it's called for it, you'll be that badass I love so much. I know for one thing I'll never get bored of you. Go get your gift cos I've also got one for you."