The Real First Time

Nicole led Ronin to his bedroom. Pulling him to the center of the room. She released his hand and went back to the door. Closing it behind them and closing out the rest of the world.

Nicole walked back over to stand in front of Ronin. "I will be honest. This is the first time that it's my choice. I can't promise you that I'll enjoy it, since I never have. Nor can I promise you that it won't just hurt me, but what I can promise you is this. This is my decision, I want to try this with you, and I will make sure you enjoy it."

Ronin's face softened. "I have mixed feelings about this."

Nicole grabbed Ronin's hand and places it on her cheek. "Tell me about it. Be honest with me as I am with you."

Ronin used his thumb to brush softly on Nicole. "I love the fact that you wish to try this with me. That you chose me. I'm honored and not worthy at the same time. However, my problem is the fact that you might not enjoy it. Worse if it hurts you. I don't want to do it if it hurts you."

"I'm afraid that if I don't at least try that..." Nicole closed her eyes, wishing not to look at him. "You'll leave me or do it with another. I don't think I could handle knowing that you're touching another."

Ronin cradled her face in both of his hands, willing her to look at him. "I would NEVER touch another woman. If we are being honest, I have never touched a woman and planned never to do so. I felt I could never trust another person. You are the only one I trust, with everything. So, if I don't do it with you, I won't do it at all. I just want you to know that if you need more time, then I'll wait. I'll wait until you are really ready. However, if you decide not to then I will respect that completely."

"Thank you for being so understanding." Nicole grabbed Ronin's hand and pulled until she sat on the bed. "I want to try this. Right now. Let's take it slow, but I need to try."

Ronin didn't argue with her. He climbed onto the bed, pushing Nicole to lie down. Nicole allows him to settle in between her legs. Using his forearms to keep most of his weight off her, he begins to kiss her. Slowly, he draws her tongue out to allow them to be intertwined together.

It doesn't last long as both of them have the need to prove their love for one another. Panting, their kiss brings forth a passion. Nicole runs her hands up Ronin's back, collecting his shirt and forcing him to remove it. Which he happily does before diving back into their kiss.

Ronin hooks his thumb under Nicole's dress. Running his thumb over every piece of skin he could, he removed the dress slowly. Looking down, he couldn't believe how beautiful she was. This was the only woman, let alone person, who had found their way under his skin and into his heart.

Ronin pauses for a moment before gazing at Nicole. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes..." Nicole answered without hesitation.

Ronin leaned on him forearms, bypassed her lips. Instead, took one of her nipples in his mouth. Softly and slowly, he rolled his tongue around. Making sure to listen in case Nicole didn't like something. 

Nicole didn't know that such pleasure could be had from such a small gesture. Ronin's tongue was igniting something she thought she'd never have. Arching her back, she wished Ronin would play with her nipple more. His tongue, wet and rough, was teasing her breast in a way that made Nicole moan out loud.

"A little harder..." Nicole demanded breathlessly.

Wanting nothing more than to please her, Ronin latch his teeth on before giving her nipple a little suction. Nicole loved the sensation so much she grabbed Ronin's hair and pulled. He had come to know that when she pulled his hair, she was loving what he was doing.