Stalling Until the Meeting

The next morning, Ronin awoke to Nicole missing from his bed. He had a moment of panic. He didn't think she'd just bolt, but maybe he had hurt her, and she didn't tell him. He jumps out of bed, still completely naked, and rushes to the bedroom door.

"NICOLE!" Ronin yelled, worried she was hiding.

"I'm in the bathroom." Nicole opened the door and smiled at him. "I'm sorry. I had thought about taking a shower since you were still sleeping. I didn't mean to scare you."

Ronin rushed to her side and held her close. "You're not hurting, are you? Sad, angry, having flashbacks? Tell me if something wrong."

Nicole chuckled into his chest. "I'm perfect. No pain, no nightmares, and no memories. I'm not even a little sore. I'm just blissfully happy to know that we can do it together and it will be fantastic."

Ronin growled, lustfully. "It was better than fantastic."

"Then why don't you show me." Nicole stepped out of Ronin's hold and motioned for him to follow. "That is, if your muscles aren't just for show and you can hold me up against the wall while you make love to me?"

Ronin smirked, devilishly. "Oh... I could absolutely hold you up."

Nicole led Ronin into the bathroom. The shower was already running, and it was beginning to steam up the room. Nicole pulled off the remainder of her clothes and stepped into the shower. Ronin watched her with intent before jumping in after her.

Ronin picked Nicole up and pressed her back against the cold tiles. Her body shivered and began to show goose bumps when Ronin leaned down to kiss her. It wasn't slow or hesitant like last night. This was with a hunger to prove everything.

When Ronin moved to kissing Nicole's neck, she pleaded with him. "What are you waiting for? Please... Don't hold back!"

Ronin did as she asked. He positioned himself and dropped her onto him. He wanted to just thrust himself to the hilt, but he couldn't do it yet. He still worried that he'd hurt her, so he went slow. It still made him moan to feel her squeeze herself around his erection.

"How is it possible to be tighter than last night?" Ronin groaned into her shoulder.

"It's because I love you." Nicole nipped Ronin's jaw.

Surprised, Ronin stared wide eyed at this woman. "God... you're trying to kill me."

Ronin thrust into her continuously and deeply. His arms under her legs and his hands on her hips. He growled at the feeling of Nicole's nails scratching his upper arms. He stared into her eyes, loving the look of what he was doing to her reflected back.

Nicole couldn't care about the water hitting her skin or the cold tile pressing against her back. Only the man that had her in this position, mattered. Their bodies causing more heat than the water, which was the reason the glass of the shower was fogging.  

Nicole clutched the back of Ronin's hair. "Faster..."

Ronin obeyed. Every stroke of his erection went faster than the stroke before. Their moans and pants were the only thing that could be heard. Nicole leaned her head back, exposing her neck perfectly to Ronin.

Ronin licked the crook of Nicole's neck but didn't bite down. He wanted to. His wolf genetics demanded him to mark his mate. Too bad that she wasn't raised in this side of the world, otherwise, he'd just go for it. Continuing to lick that spot was the only way to sooth himself during this.

Nicole groaned. "Ronin..."

Ronin could feel that Nicole was close, and he wanted to release inside of her when she climaxed. After a few well-placed thrusts, Nicole screamed out her orgasm. Ronin followed as her walls squeezed him with her release. He never stopped licking the crook of her neck until now.

Nicole chuckled. "Does that one spot taste the best?"

Ronin realized he had licked it again, unconsciously. "Sorry. It was the only way to calm myself down from marking you."

"Marking?" Nicole looked a little worried and confused.

Ronin set Nicole down, making sure she could stand before taking a step into the water. "Yeah. Werewolves mark their mate to show other wolves that they are taken."

"I think Charlotte said something about how you wouldn't want to flirt with a mated wolf. That it would be bad." Nicole remembered.

"Yes, that's true. When we decide on a mate and mark them, then the two mated will never look for anyone else. Its soul bonding. Making it impossible for the two to look outside of the mating." Ronin smiled, shyly. "If I were to mark you, then no other woman would interest me. Not that they do now, but it would be biological. No other woman could even arouse me, and it would disgust me for another woman to even try. Mated wolves never cheat, never stray, and never wander."

"That's why you said you wouldn't touch another woman, even if I couldn't make love to you." Nicole recalled.

"Yes. It's insulting to think that I could ever do that. Not that you had known." Ronin took a deep breath. "I was hoping that one day you'd let me mark you."

"You've explained marking, but not exactly what you have to do." Nicole watched Ronin wash and then stepped into the water for her turn.

"I'd bite you... with my wolf's fangs." Ronin bluntly answered.

Nicole looked scared. "You bite me? Does it hurt?"

"I heard and have been told the first initial bite does, but then it changes instantly into pleasure." Ronin watched Nicole rub her body soap all over herself.

"I don't have a wolf. How would people know you belong to me?" Nicole asked.

Ronin could hold back his laughter. "You're so cute. I'm worried you'd won't let me, but all you care about is making sure others know I belong to you."

Nicole felt embarrassed and turned her back to Ronin. "Sorry... I just want to know if it would even work since I'm not a wolf. Would our souls both bond together, even if I don't bite you?" 

"Yes." Ronin turned Nicole back around and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "You could talk to Lynn about it. She's a witch like you. I want you to be 100% okay with it before we do it. I love you and only you regardless."

Nicole smiled up at Ronin. "Speaking of Lynn... don't we have to go talk with her and Lawrence today?"

"Yeah..." Ronin groaned to the ceiling. "I was hoping to stay in bed with you all day, but we have to get ready. So, let's get this over with fast so we can come back and stay in bed the rest of the day."

Ronin leaned down a licked the crook of Nicole neck again. This time it caused her to giggle. They got ready and headed for the car. It was time to get this taken care of.