Chapter 1

[Astrid](You)              ||TW BRUTALITY||
"When I was six my father and I moved to LA from Virginia, after my mother passed away. After about 3 months of living here, that's when shit started to go down." I spoke out; shifting in my bed while staring at my camera.

I then continued on, "I had finally gotten all my Bratz Dolls unpacked and began to let my imagination run wild. Using my dolls to act out all the scenarios in my head."

"I heard footsteps forming behind me and thought it was my father coming to tell me that dinner was ready so, I jolted up and spun around smiling; as if I was about to be met with Mickey Mouse or some shit." I chuckled out.

"But yet, I was met with a small girl. She was very opaque and wore a green nightgown-like fit. She also had very dull eyes almost as if they were grey or something and they were just glaring at me."

"Her face was soft and she looked content" I mentioned before I continued.

"As the wonderful little child I was.." I said with a snicker. "I spoke up to her saying 'Hello!' thinking she was maybe my father's friend or a new neighbor, I continued asking her if she wanted to play with me."

"She then stepped towards me and sat down a few feet away and began to look scared, as if she was running from something..or someone.."

"Now this next part is a bit vulgar just letting you guys know!" I warned the viewers.

"I watched her in confusion as she had done so. I saw very opaque boy that looked to be around maybe 15 walk in behind her..except this boys eyes were different, instead of dull and grey they were bright red and filled with anger and disgust. He was also holding to what looked like a baseball bat."

"The boy then walked up behind the small girl and began to beat her. Brutal I know. I screamed at the top of my lungs and my father quickly came to my rescue. The figures disappearing as my father rushed into my room panting"

"'Honey what's wrong!?' My father asked clearly very worried. I just pointed to the spot where the figures had previously been; I remember crying a lot" I laughed out.

" I calmed down a bit and explained to my father what had happened but he brushed it off and we just moved on.."

"It happened once a year for 8 years after that. Then about a month before my 15th birthday my father had sat me down and explained how my mother could talk to, feel, and see spirits/entities and how that's what I've been seeing since I was 6. The whole reason I kept seeing the same thing once a year was because the trauma and sadness had happened in my room, and was replaying through time" I explained.

"My father then handed me this book.." I held up a brown leather book. "This belonged to my mother before she had passed and she had a little hunch that I was going to be able to do what she could and wrote down basically everything I needed to know. Like how to cope, how to control it, and she gave a better explanation about it. I could do a whole video about it if you'd guys want that! Let me know in the comments!" I suggested with a smile.

"So here I am now. 17, in the same house as before. Being a medium like my mom and about to post my first ever video on my first ever YouTube channel! I am really excited to speak out about my experiences and help others who may be struggling with the same issues!"

"Some of you are probably going to ask me what all I can do.. I feel entities present all the time, everywhere I go and I can usually tell which are good and bad. I can also speak to them but it's not certain if they'll always speak back. I can sometimes control when I see them too! All I have to do is focus really hard and soak up the energy but, that's also not certain but I'm working on it!"

"Well that's all for this video! Thank you guys so much for watching my first video and make sure to Comment, Like and subscribe!!" I waved bye to the camera and scooted to the edge of my bed; turning off my camera.

I let out a sigh and grabbed my laptop, opening my editing app. I imported the footage to my laptop and started the 3 hours of labor I had gotten myself into.

[NEXT DAY]
I woke up around 7:30am to my phone blowing up. I quickly grabbed it and scrolled through the thousands of notifications I had gotten. I opened YouTube and saw that my subscriber count had went from 0 to 20,000 in one night. I squealed a bit and sat straight up; smiling like a kid in a candy store. 'Holy shit' I said to myself. What did I just get myself into..

[5 YEARS LATER]
It's been 5 years since I posted my first video and let's just say that my career is sky high right now!

Let me catch you up to date:

- Subscriber count: 4 mil
- Insta Follower count: 1.3 mil
- Twitter Follower count: 569k
- I moved out to my own apartment!

Nothing too crazy has happened in the past 5 years so I don't really have anything to explain.

I sat down in a bar stool not taking my eyes off my phone as I continued scrolling through twitter. I slid my bowl of fruit loops closer to me and took a bite before dropping the spoon and letting it splash into the bowl.

I saw a direct message from the Sam and Colby.
I opened it quickly and began to read the message to myself quietly.

Sam and Colby @samandcolby
Hey! I'm Sam from Sam and Colby! My best friend Colby and I like to go to haunted and over the top 'creepy and abandoned places'! We've watched you for a little time now and think it'd be amazing if you could come on a trip with us and possibly debunk some stuff and also prove to skeptics that there truly is something out there! We're currently planning on going to the Lizzie Borden House and would love for you to come! We are planning on leaving in 2 days but need to book the tickets by tomorrow so if you could please get back to us soon that'd be great! Thanks!

'No fucking way..' I gasped. There was no way that a couple of my idols just asked me to be a medium for their trip.

I quickly messaged back.

Astrid <3 @AsteroidAstrid
Hi Sam! I would love to join you guys! I'll start clearing my schedule and everything! Just send me the details and I'll be there! Tysm for giving me this opportunity and I won't let you down! Let's do this thing!!

And that's where it began..
A love story.. and a horror story?

______________________________

Astrid(You) basically is going to be an extra Amanda and is also going to be added to a couple videos that are just Sam and Colby and things like that. There also might be some made up videos! I hope you guys enjoy this story!
Have a awesome day!

-love author :)

Words: 1262