Chapter 8

[Astrid](You)
As we stood at the top of the stairs about to go into the basement; Sam and Colby were explaining some experiences people have had with the basement.

I felt a cool breeze brush against my neck causing chills to run down my back.

As we walked down the basement stairs I felt as if 2 large hands we're pressing down, causing me to lose balance.

Thankfully Colby was a couple of steps behind me and grabbed onto waist.

"Thanks.." I said slowly as now a pressure was slowly growing in my head.

"Guys can we make this quick? Whatever's down here really doesn't like me." I said looking at the group as we all conjoined in the middle of the room.

"We'll try, Alright?" Colby said, looking down at me with a concerned yet gentle look.

Sam and Colby began to them talk about the basement; exposing information to not only the fans, but the group.

A few minutes later Colby started handing out mirrors to create our own vortexes. "You get a vortex! And you get a vortex!" Sam exclaimed pointing at us; acting like a game show host.

I laughed a bit and then sarcastically spoke, "Wow, my favorite type of welcome back gift."

The groups chuckled at my statement. Sam then explained what scrying was and we began to get started. First up:

Sam

As Sam began his scrying process, my head began to pound. I held my head a bit and tried to brush it off. Next up:

Amanda

During Amanda's Scry session she explained how she could almost see a white mist behind her. Sam explained how that exact thing had been reported before and then is was time for:

Colby

Right when Colby started, I felt myself begin to shake and my head felt as if it was being impaled by thousands of nails. Amanda noticed this and asked if it was getting worse. I simply nodded; holding my head; hoping it would stop.

"Yo, you ok?" Sam asked me. "Yea, my head just hurts super bad.." I said, looking up at him. Colby's attention was directed towards me instantly.

"Why not we go upstairs and take a break.." he suggested. Honestly I really wanted some fresh air so I agreed and we headed upstairs.

Amanda, Kat, and Stas led me outside for a little bit of fresh air while the guys stayed back to talk a little.

I sat on the pavement and took a couple deep breaths. "How ya feeling girl?" Kat asked; sitting next to me. "Honestly, much better. I love being a magnet to these things.." I said sarcastically as I laid my head in my hands.

Kat rubbed my back slightly and soon enough, the boys came to check on me.

Colby came up to me first. "Ash? You doin' ok?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded. "Yea I feel much better, let's just get this thing over with man.." I said; holding out my hand for Colby to help me up.

Back in the museum we went, this time going to a different part of the basement. This one had a huge pentagram on the ground and an alter up against the wall.

The boys began to explain to the camera about the pentagram and just more information they had.

Sam then was trying to convince one of us to sit in the middle of the pentagram. "NOSE GOES" I exclaimed; quickly placing my finger on my nose.

Sadly, Colby was too slow. "Y'all betrayed my ass.." Colby said in a terrible country accent.

"Suck it BiTCh" I said laughing while doing a little jig ;)