Chapter 12

Just real quick! I know that they went to the Zac Bagan Museum AFTER the Villisca House but, this was suggested! I hope I did the video justice and ENJOY this long ass chapter <3)

[Astrid](You)
We had met up with Sam and the boys a couple hours prior to getting to the Villisca House. Pulling up, I had felt a pressure. Guilt and depression were settling in my chest. It lowkey felt like I couldn't breathe..

Once we arrived and walked around a bit, we met up with Johnny, the caretaker of the house, who then explained some experiences that people have had here.

We were examining a cork board that was in Johnny's office when Sam brought up the fact that Seth and I sadly... have a history of being 'grabbed' in places.

We all laughed and then made our way out to the front porch, where Johnny told us about a past tour. During the whole spew I was zoning out. The whole vibe of the house not only gave me the creeps but, I knew just from the start.. that tonights investigation was going to be wild...

Pulling me out of my trance was Seth pointing to a cat. We made our way to the little guy; whose name I learned was Church.

Church had ran straight to Colby for all the pets yet, when I tried to pet him, he hissed.

"Does he do that often?" I asked Johnny, slowly backing away from the now, very agitated cat. "No, not really..he's usually the sweetest thing.." Johnny spoke in a confused manner.

We started making our way back to the house but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I turned my head slowly and my eyes met Church's. "Dude why am I being death stared by a cat right now..?" I asked as we walked up the porch stairs.

"Maybe he lIkEs youuuuu~" Nate said in a teasing way. "Ha, more like plotting my death." I chuckled out.

A few moments later, we technically forced Seth to go first. He took the first couple steps in and then I was second.

"This isn't a vibe.." I said while walking towards the couch.

I took a seat and Colby soon followed right beside me. Johnny was telling us about how one time he heard footsteps upstairs but when he went to confront the 'person' he was met with no one. I was honestly really excited to be here, it seemed to be really active, therefore I have more things to connect with.

"If you guys start feeling weird just go take a break.. eat a candy bar." Johnny spoke. "I always come prepared!" I said chuckling and pulling out a couple bags of chips from my bag.

They all laughed as I put the chips away. While zipping my bag I listened to them talk about a paranormal hangover. It's pretty common in the investigator community. I've experienced them more times than I've actually been hungover.

A few minutes later we were standing in a semicircle while Sam filmed us.

"I am genuinely uncomfortable in this house.." Seth started off. "And it has nothing to do with the stories..it's just the vibe here.." he continued.

"Like I said, this isn't a vibe" I chuckled then turned my attention to Colby who was showing the camera his heart rate. "My heart rate is at 115..".

I slowly placed my hand on his back; rubbing it to see if he'd get any sense of comfort. He just looked back at me and gave me a small smile. I guess it worked...

As we began our way back to the kitchen, Seth pointed out that Church was now on the porch.

"Damn Ash, Church is reallllyyy plotting out your death.." Colby said with a chuckle. "Welp it was nice knowing ya!" I laughed nervously.