Chapter 7

[Astrid](You)
The boys informed us girls, that they had turned on the clown maze. I fucking hate clowns..

Amanda, Kat, Stas, and I all walked in huddled together. It was pitch black and I was terrified.

We walked up a small incline. 'I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!' I kept mumbling to myself repeatedly.

A bunch of animatronics started to jump out at us and we were all screaming. I'm pretty sure I was the loudest. "I'm literally crying!" I said truthfully as we were running through a hallway full of clowns.

Lastly an animatronic clown started screaming at us as he was hanging from the ceiling. We all screamed and jumped back before continuing to the end of the maze.

"Fuck that guy!" Stas said. I wiped a few tears that had fallen and Kat came and hugged me. "Yep never again. I literally hate clowns." I said while fanning my face so my make up didn't smear.

"Should we scare em'?" Stas asked. "Yes please." I said letting out a small chuckle.

We all got in our positions; hiding behind some clowns (which I made sure I didn't touch. Fuck clowns.) and waited for the boys to reach the end of the maze.

Once they reached the end we all waited a few more seconds and jumped out; scaring the living shit out of them.

Colby was holding up the camera while also holding his chest with his free hand.

"Dude you're shaking!" I said as I watched him tremble.

"Yea, Yeah I'm fucking shaking!" Colby said dramatically. A few seconds later the boys started to explain that something had been following them on their journey through the maze.

[After the Maze]
"Is there a collection of human teeth here?" Amanda asked nonchalantly.

"Yes! It's like a shirt with a bunch of teeth on it" Stas explained flabbergasted(fav word lowkey)

As they were talking, we all jolted our heads as we heard a scream come from down the hall way.

"That gave me chills in places I didn't know could have chills" I said truthfully with a small laugh.

Colby could tell I was frightened a bit so he stepped a bit closer to reassure me that I was safe. I smiled a bit and directed my attention back at the group who were all conversing about what had just happened.

More booms and screams were heard coming from the hallway. Every time we heard something Colby would inch closer and closer to the point where I could smell his freshly washed, yet sweaty hair and his really strong scent that reminded me of the beach.

Now to...The Dybbuk Box

After walking into the Dybbuk Box room, I instantly felt the pressure as if someone..or something.. was staring at me.

My head started to pound as we stepped closer to the box. Soon we noticed a small offering table where it the Dybbuk is known to haunt unless you leave an offering.

The boys agreed to leave a lock of hair as a peace offering. I mean do what ya gotta do for views I guess..

Sam, Colby, and Kat all went to find scissors to cut their hair but, Stas, Amanda, and I all stayed with the box.

Stas and Amanda talked about if all the precautions they took to keep the spirit contained really worked or not.

I was walking around getting a good look at the box when all of a sudden I felt the biggest wave of nausea.