Chapter 3

[Astrid](You)
I woke up in the warmth of something...or someone..

Slowly peeping my eyes open, I saw that Colby's face was right in front of mine and that his arms were laid across my waist. This is nice..

Sam spoke up as he realized I was awake. "Pssst.. Astrid!" He whispered.

I directed my eyes towards him in confusion. "Come here" he whispered.

I slowly maneuvered out of Colby's grasp and crept my way towards Sam. "What's up?"
I said as I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Alright so first off; I forgot to let you know that Stas and Amanda are meeting us there at the Lizzie House and that Colby insisted you came with us.." Sam said smiling before he continued. "..and second off: Wanna help me wake up Colby and Kat by jumping on them?" I smiled mischievously and nodded vigorously while turning around and walking in front of Colby and I's shared bed.

I looked over at Sam and he counted down from 3. Right when he got to 1 I lunged onto Colby yelling for him to get up. Sam did the same thing to Kat.

Colby's eyes fluttered open and he groaned as he tried to cover his face. I sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at him as he started to gain awakeness.

[FEW HOURS LATER]
Pulling up to the Lizzie Borden House, I automatically started to feel off.

"Um guys I don't have a good feeling about this.." I said. Colby looked at me and placed his hand on my knee. "We're gonna be ok I promise." He reassured. I simply just nodded.

Sam parked and we all filed out of the car. Stas and Amanda walked up to us and introduced themselves.

I heard a bit of rustling coming from by the front door. I looked over and saw a woman walking out of the house. I had done some slight research on the house before hand so I knew exactly who she was. I smiled a bit and waved to her as she introduced herself as 'Margaret'.

I saw that Amanda was looking that way as well. "You saw her too didn't you?" I asked.
She nodded and we began walking back to the group so we could film the intro.

As the boys were ending their intro, Sam had brought up the idea of going to the graveyard where Lizzie was buried. EVEN THOUGH my job is basically to talk to entities/spirits and explore/investigate places with entities/spirits I do NOT do graveyards.

"No." I said bluntly and strictly. "Why not?" Sam asked. "I do not do graveyards. Especially at night."

Amanda spoke up, "That's normal, I completely understand you, how about you stay here, maybe record on your phone if something happens?"

I nodded and Sam told me to call if I really needed to. They all piled into the car and soon later drove off.

[Colby]
My leg began to bounce as we slowly pulled up to the entrance of the graveyard. Not because we were going to a famous murderers grave but because Astrid's at that house...all alone...

"I wanna go back." I blurted out. Stas spoke up saying "Why?". "What if she gets hurt!?" I exclaimed while throwing my hands up in the air. 

Kat smirked while looking at everyone else. "Colby's got a crush~" she teased and everyone laughed.

"No but in all seriousness dude, she's strong she'll be ok." Sam said, I nodded and stared out the window.

[Astrid] (You)
I sat on the bottom step and waited for the group to get back. As I waited I saw a black cat. I took out my phone and recorded. "Mmmm a black cat, exactly what we needed tonight." I said sarcastically and then ended the recording.