Chapter 2

[Astrid](You)
I was outside my apartment complex; scrolling through instagram, waiting to be picked up by the Sam and Colby.

A few moments went by and I heard some commotion coming from a vehicle pulling up. I looked up to see Colby's head outside the window with a camera in his hand.

"Ayeeeeee" I said walking up to the car and waving to the camera.

"Hello Hello Hello!" Sam said as he unlocked the car door.

I opened the door and shoved my bag in the seat beside me making sure not to hit Kat. Then hopping in; closing the door, and buckling my seat belt as Colby began to introduce me to the camera.

" Hi I'm Colby! Nice to meet you!" Colby gleamed with his body shifted towards me as Sam begins to drive us to the airport. "Nice to meet ya too! I'm Astrid!"

Okay let me just say. Colby is SO much hotter in person. *cough* Anyway!!!....

I then began to introduce myself to Kat whose very very pretty.

Then Sam began to explain the plan:

- Get On Plane
- Get Off Plane
- Go To Hotel
- Sleep
- Wake up
- Get Breakfast
- Chill In The Hotel
- Go Get Lunch
- Go To Lizzie House
- Film
- Sleep
- Wake Up
- Go To Hotel
- Leave Hotel
- Go To Airport
- Get On Plane
- Get Off Plane

A couple moments later we pulled up to the air port and grabbed all of our belongings. Sam and Colby were carrying a conversation which Kat chimed in on every now and then, but I stayed
silent..I was afraid I would say something wrong.. I think its because I've just met them..

[2 HOURS LATER]
We boarded the plane and I was seated next to the window and Colby; which was honestly what I was hoping for but whoneedstoknowthat;)

As we all started to get situated I felt a presence. It felt like a small child but I couldn't really tell, it seemed harmless which is a plus.

"Astrid you alright?" Colby said as he nudged me slightly.

"Huh? Oh yea! I just feel a presence that's all!" I said calmly; Mentally preparing myself for him to freak out.

"What do you mean 'a presence'!?" He said with confusion and fear. "I mean an entity is near. Y'know? A spirit?" I explained.

"Already! No way! You're fucking with us!" Sam chimed in from behind me. "I'm serious my guy, Hold on." I said I closed my eyes and started to intertwine my energy with whatever was around..

I opened my eyes and scanned the room. My eyes landed on an opaque little boy with dull grey eyes who looked to have been dressed in an outfit from the 1920s or something. Over the years I've came to the conclusion that:

Grey Dull Eyes: Good sprit :)
Red Glowing Eyes: Bad sprit :(

"He's over there by seat b16" I stared at him with a gentle look and I think he started realize I could see him and ran off. "I think I scared him.." I frowned as I looked at the 2 boys whose eyes were popping out of their heads.

"What the fuck dude!?" Sam exclaimed. He shook his head and sat back in shock. Kat came back from the bathroom and sat beside Sam. "What happened??" She asked considering her boyfriend was semi-shaking.

"Astrid's already seen some shit!" Colby spoke up.

"No way! Awesome!" Kat said as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and then situated myself in my seat.

After the plane took off nobody really said anything. Sam and Kat were cuddling while doing something on Kat's phone and Colby was watching a downloaded movie on his laptop.