Chapter 4

[Astrid](You)
As we were going to the new location and my stomach felt like it was in my throat.

Colby's hand was still on my knee but I didn't mind it, it honestly brought me some comfort.

Sam was talking to the camera as we pulled up. I didn't feel much. It just felt like a normal house.

Amanda spoke and said "yea guys I'm not feeling anything."

After we conversed a bit, we decided to go back and do a seance in the basement at the original murder house.

We all hopped in the car. I was in the passenger seat and Colby was driving; Sam and Kat were in the back seat.

[A FEW MINUTES LATER]
We arrived back at the house. I could feel that the entity's had came back. I followed behind the group as we went down to the basement.

Once we had gotten situated on the ground I felt unwelcome. "Guys I hate it here. I feel so unwelcome" I said looking at everyone. "Same. I feel like someone is behind me.." Amanda spoke. Stas started to flip out she was not having it.

Amanda grabbed my hand and Stas' and we all continued the chain. I grabbed Colby's and he gave mine a light squeeze.

"Out!" Amanda shouted. We all let go of each others hands and Colby began to ask if anything would like to talk to us.

"Maggie, Lizzie, Andrew... they're not down here. So who is?" Sam asked looking at Colby.

Colby shrugged a bit. "Something negative" I spoke as I felt a breath of cold air hit my back. I shivered.

Amanda began to prey as we held hands. After that she was telling the boys how it wasn't safe nor beneficial to keep trying to contact this negative being.

As we all started to get up Colby jumped up and exclaimed that he had saw a shadow. I walked up behind him and rubbed his back a bit. I know how scary these things are and we definitely don't need him to freak out.

"Colby, I need you to calm down. These types of thing feast on fear." I said slowly rubbing circles on his back.

Colby nodded and we all were rushing to get out. I followed the girls out of the basement as Sam and Colby went to go collect our things from where we had been sitting.

We all conjoined and conversed together in the kitchen upstairs when we heard loud noises from another room. "Out." Amanda demanded to the spirit.

After a bit more talking we went up to where we had made contact with the kids and I sat on the bed against the headboard. Everyone else started to eat some snacks but I couldn't. I really just couldn't.

Everyone had stuff downstairs in the cars so everyone except Colby and I went to go get it. He sat beside me. "Hungry?" He asked. I simply shook my head no and pulled my sleeves down.

"Are you ok Ash?" He asked. Ash.. a new nickname. I love it..

I smiled and nodded. "Ash?" I questioned. He chuckled nervously and said "I thought I'd give you a nickname! Astrid is a very unique name; we all have basic names; so therefore you need to fit iN." I laughed and pushed him jokingly, we were joking around a bit until the rest of the crew came back.

When they came back we filmed a little update. It was nearly 5 in the morning and I was super tired. I was laid on the bed as they were saying how we were gonna try and get some sleep.

We all sprawled out into different beds. Colby hopped down beside me. I didn't mind it.

I smiled at him and rolled over to face the opposite direction, slowly drifting to sleep.