Chapter 5

[Astrid](You)
Sitting on my couch in my apartment, I was watching Netflix. It had been almost a 6 months since I did that video with Sam and Colby and I miss them. I miss Colby.. We've texted a few times since then but we've both been super busy, that we now haven't spoken in weeks.

I paused my show and sat up to take my dirty plate from dinner to the kitchen. Whilst washing off the plate my phone dinged, notifying me that I had gotten a notification.

I wiped my hands and walked back to the living room; grabbing my phone, letting my Face ID unlock it. I had gotten a message from Colby.

Messages:

Colby💀 -
Hey! Could we FaceTime? Sam and I have a couple of questions to ask!

- Ash❤️
Yea ofc! Call me whenever! <3

I sat my phone down but faster than you could say fast, Colby was calling me. I smiled and answered; propping my phone up on my kitchen counter. "Hi!" I said waving.

"Hey Ash!" He said smiling bright through the screen. Sam popped his head in the screen "WASSUPPP!!!" He shouted. I laughed and asked them how life was going.

"Well Colby here, hasn't quit moping around since we've last seen you." Sam said picking on Colby. Colby death stared Sam. I just laughed. "I've missed you too Colbs." I said not realizing I had just given him a nickname. Colby's eyes went a little wide and he had a smile going ear to ear. I think he liked it.

"So what's up guys?" I asked. "WELLL!! We're going to Zak Bagans Haunted Museum and were wondering if you wanted to tag along!?" Sam asked. Without giving time to even breath I exclaimed "OMG YES! I've been planning on going there!" Colby cheered and we all laughed.

"We're planning on leaving tomorrow morning to go to Las Vegas, do think we could pick you up tonight so we can just go straight there in the morning?" Sam asked. " Yea sure!" I said while carrying my phone to my room. I propped my phone up on my dresser and pulled my suitcase out of my closet.

"Do you wanna stay on the phone while Sam goes to get you?" Colby asked hopefully. "Sure!" I said, scanning my closet for some clothes.

Colby gasped. I turned to look at him. "Wha?" I asked. "We have the same shirt! That red striped one!" He said. "Oh really? Should I bring it? We can match!" I said grabbing the shirt out of my closet. He nodded vigorously "YES" he exclaimed. I smiled "You're so cut-" I cut my self off and looked at him. "You were about to call me cute!!" He said smiling wide. "Was not!!" I tried to defend myself but we all knew I was lying.

After a while of talking and getting to know each other better and A LOT of joking around. I got a text from Sam saying he was here.

"Colbs, Sams here so I'll see you soon! Byeee!" I said waving at the phone, he said his goodbye and I hung up.

I slipped my phone into my pajama pants pocket and grabbed all my belongings; locking my apartment door; and walking to the elevator.

[A FEW MOMENTS LATER]
We pulled up to a huge house.

"Welcome to our humble abode!" Sam said. I was in shock at how big the house was. Sam parked and I got out and grabbed my stuff.

We walked up to the front entrance and Sam unlocked the door. While we were walking inside Sam yelled "COLBY! KAT! STAS! AMANDA! WE'RE HERE!"

Next thing I know Colby came running down the stairs. "ASTRIDDD!!!" He smiled engulfing me in a big hug. I hugged him back. I've missed him..

Everyone else came running in and we all hugged.

Then Colby gave me a tour, showing me where all his old roommates rooms were and all that jazz ;)

The tour came to an end when we got to his room. It was huge, dark, and mysterious. "You emo." I said while laughing. He looked at me and tackled me onto his couch in front of a beautiful fireplace.

"I'm nO eMo" he said in a really weird voice. I pushed him off the couch. We we're both laughing our asses off.

[A FEW MOMENTS LATER]
I was laid in the guest room bed. I was tossing and turning. I tend to do this a lot when I'm feeling too much energy at once.

My phone vibrated on the night stand so I picked it up. Colby was messaging me..

Messages:

Colby💀 -
You up?

- Ash❤️
Yeah, I feel way too much energy lmao.

Colby💀 -
Wanna come to my room? I'm watching      WALL-E :)

- Ash❤️
Omw <3

And with that, I found myself walking down the hallway to Colby's room. I slowly opened his bedroom door and crept in side. He was sitting up against his headboard.

Once he saw me, he patted the empty space beside him, hinting for me to come sit.

I walked over and climbed under the covers.

"You guys bring home too much shit in this house. Ever heard of sage and crystals?" I said looking up at him. He chuckled a bit and shuffled to lay down to face me.

"Maybe they just like us!" He said looking into my greyish blue eyes. I giggled a bit while looking into his deep blue eyes.

He began to lean closer. God he's so pretty..

We were still staring into each others eyes. We were very close now. Moments before a perfect moment was about to happen the fire alarm went off. It startled me so I jumped into Colby. He wrapped me in his arms. I felt..safe..

We both got up and ran out to see what had happened.

Sam was on the counter fanning away the smoke.

Everyone had came to see what had happened.
"Sam what happened!?" Amanda said concerned.

Sam then spoke, " I was just trying to make some popcorn..."

"Oh my lord Sam!" I exclaimed. I turned around and went back to Colby's room. He followed. We both climbed back into bed.

[ABOUT AN HOUR LATER]
I was scrolling through my phone when I heard light snoring. Looking over I saw a peaceful, sleeping Colby.

Checking the time it was almost 2 in the morning. I sat my phone on the nightstand and sunk into the covers.

As I started to drift to sleep I felt Colby scooch closer to me and wrap is arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and listened to the rhythm of his heart beat.

I could get used to this...

______________________________
Gotta love time skips! Next couple of chapters will be the Zak Bagan Museum video! If you guys have any suggestions of what you'd like to see let me know! I'm always open to suggestions and Ideas!! Thanks for the votes by the way! I love you guys!
Have an awesome day!
-love author :)

Words: 1180