Backstory

Originally, the backstory was made before the 4th HT film. Then the film kinda messed it up a little so here's an updated version. Also some references here are from other Hotel Transylvania fanfic writers. However, because of the stories being non-canon, I changed the timeline with permission from the original writers.

Dennis narrating:
  My name is Dennis. And let me tell you what. My life has been quite an adventurous one. Especially since I'm half vampire half human. Papa Drac was desperate to get my fangs to come out since I was turning 5. But he learned that I was special just the way I was. Then a few months later. We went on cruise, which ended up becoming an ambush. At least everyone made it out alive since Papa Drac zinged with Ericka Van Helsing. Then they were married weeks later. I guess a zing can bring marriage on quick.

  Winnie and I remained close friends of course, but she wants to zing with me so bad. I believe I'm too young so we just stay friends. She even got into becoming a detective after I was framed for stealing stuff from school. She brought, Willie, one of her 350 brothers, cleared my name and found the framer. It was a witch named Vivien. Though she was sorry, so we became friends with her. She even has a crush on Willie, which I find funny but I don't say anything.

  Around 2023, the hotel celebrated its 125th anniversary. Papa Drac was planning to retire but he was worried that Dad would ruin everything he started. This got Dad to ask Old Van Helsing to turn him into a monster. Papa Drac ended up becoming a human after that, and they both went to South America to reverse the changes. They were able to change everyone back to normal, but while they were gone, a guinea pig that got turned into a monster destroyed the hotel. Me, Winnie, and everyone else hid and we survived.

  After we rebuilt the hotel, Mom became pregnant and had a baby girl. We called her Izzabeth. I loved her so much and helped my parents keep her happy and safe. Unlike me, she has vampire skin and can't be in the sun.

One of my Dad's brothers, Joey decided to move to the hotel once he turned 18. He had dreams of becoming an actor, which eventually came true. He's actually funny on the big screen. One of the movies he was in is when he met Frank's right arm cousin and they zinged. They got married her a year later. Her name was Frankenlady but everyone called her Ginger.

  We ran into lots of trouble after all this. A stone monster from underground took some of my family and threatened to take over the world using powers from an old staff Great-Grandpa Vlad had. We were able to stop him, but unfortunately, Great-Grandpa Vlad didn't make it. The next year, Bela and my Aunt Lydia tried to kill me, my sister, and all humans since she still hated them. Bela wanted revenge after I beat him up on my 5th birthday. But we got rid of both of them luckily.

  As I grew I became a big fan of soccer. I mean, it is popular in Romania. I never entered any league in Transylvania but I had a dream of getting out there and scoring a goal. And that's when the story begins.