Chapter Three

~Middle of December~

Shane and Donna have gotten to know each other here and there. Angie tries to push them a-little closer, as they were very close...one or the either pulls away. But Angie wasn't going to give up as she wanted them to be together.

"Hey Shane"

Shane turns around as it was Angie, she pulls her from the chores, goes into a room and locks the door behind them.

"Hello Angie...am I in trouble?" Shane grips her right arm again.

Angie squints her eyes and flies up too her eyes. Shane's was semi freaking out as she didn't know what to do or say. Angie smiles and makes her sit down.

"Be honest with me, do you like Donna?" Angie boldly asked her, Shane's clench her jaw and her arm.

"Umm...Angie...you see I—umm..." Shane stutters and tries to find the right words, "Yes...I like Donna. But I'm to much of a chicken to tell her, I've learned so much from her books and I truly want to get to know the real Donna." She tells Angie, she had a sad look.

They talked as Angie explains some parts of Donna's life. As she didn't want it tell her the entire life story, Shane nods as they both left. Angie looks back and sees Shane holding her black sleeve right arm as her head is slightly shaking. She even heard mumbling about Shane and her papa.

"Stop please..." Shane whispered again and again as she quickly gets into her room.

Angie takes note as she leaves to find Donna. She searched the entire house as she flys by a window, she stops and finds Donna outside attending her trees she planted.

Angie heads outside as Donna was walking back inside. She stops as she sees her friend with a smile on her face.

"Remember how I told you about this maiden and how I can feel it in my wooden bones?" Angie asked, Donna nods as she walks slowly into the house.

"Yea why? D-Does she..." Donna was rubbing her hands as she was a little scared knowing the truth.

"She does, and she wants to get to know the real you. Go talk too her, but later...she's acting strange...she was saying, Stop please for some reason." Angie said, "She might be having a moment...like you have sometimes." She added.

Donna freezes as she was now concerned on Shane. She quickly goes too her room to check on her, Angie follows too. They walked down the hallway to Shane's room, as she crying, Angie knocks on the door. It was quite until truth women hear Shane walking up.

"Yes..." Shane whispers as she cracks the door so slightly.

"Angie told me you was saying stop please?" She gently puts her handmon the door to see her more clearly, "Do you...want to talk!?" She reveals her eye,  Shane fully sees that dark beautiful brown eye. Which she felt lost in.

Shane looks as she opens the door more, there both of them see her room was filled with drawings. Some were very beautiful as the others were dark and twisted. Donna sees pain in Shane's art and finds one drawing in particular of her. She was running away from a dark cloud of smoke as her right arm was fading into the smoke. As she was crying.

"Shane...what has happened in your life?" Angie asked as she looks more of the drawings.

Shane didn't respond as she sat in her chair at her desk, drawing something else. Donna walks over and sees herself in the drawing with a beautiful flower on where her scar eye is placed.