Chapter Sixteen

The daughters went to find the squad while the three lords enter the ceremony site. Moreau's body were crumbles of crystals. They immediately stop when Miranda was standing next to him. She smiles and claps her hands.

"Children...I'm sorry for the misbehaving of myself recently...I was preparing myself for this ceremony." She tells them and kicks Moreau's body around. She walks away but Donna took one step.

"WHERES SHANE AND THE BABY?" Donna shouts at her.

Miranda slowly turns around and grins at Donna, there she uses her powers to make Shane and the baby appear together. They were both unconscious as the black substances were swarming on their bodies.

"They're right there, and what are you three going to do?" Miranda lets out an evil laugh, she builds a wall around the site.

"We're going to end you!" Karl grips his hammer and Alcina extended her claws. Angie was with the girls, Donna told her to stay and watch them.

Donna sees the girls, Angie, Ethan and Chris plus his squad as they were in positions ready to shoot. She had that same feeling of her spoilers growing strong. She used her abilities as she somehow punches Miranda from a far distance as she felt it in her bones.

"You little shit!" Miranda flys towards her, Alcina pushes her away as she took the hit.

Karl then swings his hammer and hits Miranda towards Donna. Than one of the Dimitrescu girls came, it was Bela, she came and hid Donna with the squad.

"You'll be safe up here, trust us! Our mother and Unlce Karl can deal Miranda. But let's save your lover and that baby." Bela grips her sickle, showing Donna that she and the others are going to fight with her.

"Thank you and let's do it!" Donna smile and listens to Chris plan as he gives them order.

The fight between Miranda and her other two children were getting intense. To where Karl got cut as side neck while protecting his big sister. He uses the metal pieces and throws them at Miranda, trying not hit Shane or the baby.

"ENOUGH!!" Miranda roars, black substance formed around into a sphere.

There, she shows her true side, a hideous creature that everyone was afraid of, and attacks her children.

"Alcina!" Karl shouts at her.

"ON IT!!" Alcina tries to transform into her dragon side but she was immediately stop as Miranda chokes her, she cokes Karl and laughs.

Miranda digs her long spider claws into Karl's neck, instantly killing him. Everyone witness his death. Donna looks at her nieces, they were utter shocked. But at the same time, they were furious and headed down there. Chris and his squad and the winters started shooting at her. Donna went down with the girls.

"Foolish little rats! I should've killed you all when I took Shane in the first place!" Miranda yells at them, the girls keep disappearing as they each took turn on hurting her.

"Aunt D, save them!"
"We'll handle her!"
"I got mother!"

All three girls said, they cut Miranda so much...she releases Alcina but stabs her with her rib. Suddenly, Chris hits her with a RPG, as Ethan and Mia shoot with snipers. Donna throws one serum at Miranda and it made her fall, but quick gets up.

"It's almost time for the ritual." Miranda looks at the night sky as it was finally turning red as blood.

"Donna look!" Alcina shouted and points, Donna sees that the black substance were shirking into Shane and the baby.

She runs up too but she was knocked to the side by Miranda. There Donna throws another serum at her face, which burned her one red eye as she screams in pain.