Chapter Fifteen

As Donna, Angie and Karl enter the territory of Mirandas. They were greeted by Karl's Lycans but...they were different.

"Karl what the hell..." Angie looks over at him, he rises his hands, and all they did was growl.

"Miranda must've mutated them...clever bird bitch." Karl brought his hammer and gripped it hard.

Donna reaches into her duffel bag as she pulls out a bag, she grabs a hand full and releases into the air. She hopes that her powder flower would knock out the Lycans. But unfortunately they were growling more and getting very irritated.

"Go save Shane! I'll handle them!" Angie flys up, getting the attention of the new Lycans.

She flew in the different direction as she was leading them somewhere. Donnas heart was beginning to break that her best-friend was leading the Lycans away. She tells Angie to stay safe and to come back alive, and there she rides off with Karl.

"Never knew Angie was like that! I hope she can get away from them." Karl rides faster and so does Donna.

"Me too...I can't bare on losing anyone of you guys!" She tells him, Karl nods and agrees.

~Mirandas place~

Shane wakes up as she was chained too the wall, but she feels a breeze underneath herself. She was wearing a dark black gothic dress, as it had a build in corset, with a lace cape which were connected around her neck and her shoulders.

 She was wearing a dark black gothic dress, as it had a build in corset, with a lace cape which were connected around her neck and her shoulders

(Shane's dress)

Shane looks around as she sees a crown on a head stand. It was a crown three moons phases on top. The moons were dark red...dark like blood.

(Shane's crowns

(Shane's crowns. But imagine the moons were dark red like blood.)

She tries to break free but the pain on whatever Miranda gave her was still hurting. Then her felt stops as she sense Miranda...she looks over at the corner and sees her in a black vintage dress with a V neckline and long sleeves.

she looks over at the corner and sees her in a black vintage dress with a V neckline and long sleeves