Chapter Thirteen

Shane wakes up in a field, endless field of flowers. Roses, Lilys, petunias and all different flowers in one area. She gets up, confuse on why she was there or how she get there and wonders off.

"Donna would love this field...as flowers are her favorite." Shane said openly as she picks one up.

She continues to walk but then stops as a lake came out of nowhere. Shane had seen this lake before, she stops and looks around as it was her village.

"S-Shane..."

Shane hears that voice, it was a man, a man she definitely knew. She turns around, drops the flower and her father was standing there. Erick comes running, pulling her into a lovely hug as he spun her around. Shane felt her fathers hug as she dreamt of feeling his hug again.

"I miss you Shane!" He buries his face into his daughters neck and hold her.

"I miss you too father!" She said it back, she held him, they released each other and other people came to visit.

Shane sees the entire village and even sees her best friend, Julia. There everyone moves out of the way as a women coming walking down the crowd. She had white hair, bright blue eyes and two moon symbols on her forehead. She had dark markings on her left side of the neck and shoulder, all markings leading down to her left arm. But her right side of her arm and shoulder were naked.

"Goddess Gona, Shane is here." Julia bows as she and everyone bowed in her arrival.

"My lady..." Shane lowers herself but she was stop in midway as Gona pulled her as she wraps her arms around her.

Shane felt this type of hug, the exact same feeling of love and warmth. She didn't know why it felt like her mothers hug. It's felt nice, to feel the same resemblance hug. Gona cups Shane's cheeks as she smiles and sheds a tear.

"Hello...my daughter." Gonna cheers on announcing to the entire village.

"W-what?" Shane was startled, "can you repeat that again?!" She asked her to repeat her sentence.

Gona laughs and wipes her tears away. Next she wraps her arm around Shane's neck and smiles to everyone.

"Lady's and gentlemen, boys and girls, I want you all to welcome my daughter, Shane." Gona cheers as the others follow in, everyone was celebrating her.

Shane was pulled away as Gona lead her too her old house. She was happy to see her father, but she was very shocked that she was the daughter of Gona, the goddess of the blood moon. As they headed to their house which was on-top of the hill. She remembers playing hide and seek with her parents.

"You must have alot of questions, but now is not the time. And Eva has told me on what her mother is planning to do for you. So which I am here to tell you that Miranda needs to be stop!" Gona tells her, "She cannot perform the ritual she has on plan for you. Listen I'll explain everything the next time I see you. But now I'll give you the rest of your abilities as—" She stop when she and Erick both realizes that Shanes body was fading away.

"What...m-mother...f-father?!" Shane tries to grab them but her hand goes through them.

Everything in the room suddenly darken as she passes out. She hears voice calling her, it sounded like Donna as she calls for her.

"Donna...don—" she suddenly stops as she feels a jabbing pain on her right arm.

She slowly opens her eyes as she sees a bright light, she rises her head to get a clear view on what's happening. Shane looks at her right arm and sees Miranda looking at a small bottle of blood. As it was swirling as it have a black smoke floating around inside the blood.

"Hello little dove. Did you have a nice dream?" A creepily smiles made her jumped, Miranda kisses Shane's cheek and sighs.

"What did you do?" Shane struggles to break free, "Stop please!" She begs.

Miranda sat up straight and makes a ticking sound from her mouth while walking around Shane. She does it two times and stop while she looks down at Shane's helpless body.

"Oh darling, you have no idea what you are capable of. Now let's get this testing done and we shall begin the ritual which will start tomorrow as you've been out for sometime." Miranda gives Shane a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Everyone will know on what you are doing! You fucking monster!" Shane spits at her, "Even your own daughter wants you dead!" She mentions Eva.

Mirandas eyes grew with angry as she backhands her across the face. Shane didn't care as she fought and fought to be break free from the chains but Miranda was a little bit stronger.

Grabs a syringe, which had a clear liquid and Miranda injected it into Shane's right neck.
Miranda shushes Shane as this liquid was making her drowsy. And at the time, she felt paralyzed...not able to move and talk. She just lay there like a dead corpse and was able to move her eyes for a bit until they fully closed...

~Donna's Place~

Moreau came up with some ideas while Karl made him rethink of the alternatives of what would really happen to the plan. Alcina and her daughters were helping Ethan, he wanted to go to the ceremony site to put the vessels into the tombstone. Donna came into the living room as she brought some trays of snacks with Angie. Then she stops as if someone threw something at her. She sees flashes of images.

"Donna?"
"You are okay sister?"
"Darling you look pale as a ghost!" 

She drops the tray as she grips her head. The images were so strong...she falls on her bottom, then curls up into the fetus position and groans in pain.

Angie drops her tray to check on Donna, Alcina and everyone came up as they were very worried. Her nose began to bleed as she cries out in pain.

"Shane!" She screams over and over again for her lover.

Alcina held her tight while everyone tries to help out. Then suddenly, the door opens as it was a man wearing all black with many pockets on his belt and his pants as he was wearing a winter cameo shirt while holding a sniper gun.

"Ethan!" The man points his gun as the lords.

"Put down the gun Chris! They're going to help us with defeating Miranda!" Ethan told him, then some of Chris's men came as they were ready to fight.

As everyone were looking at this Chris guy, it was too quiet. The lords looked back at Donna, who was passed out and both ears, nose, mouth and eye were ripping blood.

"SHANE!!" Donna screams, her scream sounded somewhat like a movie but very realistic.

"Donna what happened!?" Angie grips her hands.

Donna was having troubles breathing and while crying. She held Angie and Alcina, Karl held her hand as he and her were very close, their families have worked with each for generations. As they were strong together.

"I saw...them...Shane's getting tested by Miranda...s-shes going to do a ritual...on her sometime tomorrow..." Donna then remembers that it's Shane's 30th birthday.

She also remembers that tomorrow is going to be the last lunar blood moon of the year until another one comes in five more years. The lords felt strange...like as if they were being summon by Miranda. Chris and his men made Donna's home a safe zone as they brought their weapons...

~~
So so sorry for the long wait. I was super sick and I was drained on typing any stories. But I'm back and ready to continue the story of this book.

(word count:1330)