Chapter Twenty

~Two Days before the wedding~

The local village and the lords were finishing up the last touches of the wedding as Shane and Donna were Brit allow to see. Alcina order them to stay away as she was the oldest and the wedding planner while Angie and her daughters were her assistants.

"I really want to see the our wedding. Angie told me it's somewhat out of the village broader as Alcina, Karl and Moreau discovered this place, while doing their border control of the Lycans." Donna was sitting, she shuts her book and sips her peppermint tea.

"I know..." Shane agrees with Donna, "But let's just follow Alcinas rules. She's strict as I remember eating dinner with you and Angie at her place a few weeks ago." She mentions and leans again the sink counter.

First, Shane saw Donna as she was looking so beautiful as always and smiles. She walks over and sits down, gripping her lovers hand as Donna grips harder. They both talked about their future and how each other won't ever lose themselves or anyone in their huge, crazy but somewhat steady-loving family.

"I love you Donna Beneviento, until the ends of time." Shane tells her, leaning closers

"And I love you too Shane Lupé, forever and always." Donna kissed her lovers lips.

Then, both of them felt their bodies were getting light as a feather. They also had butterflies swarming around in their stomachs as they melted into each-other. Shane slides her hands and grips Donna's behind legs and quickly lifting her up. Their lips never came apart. Shane remembers the entire layout of the house and walks her lover updates.

Shane held onto Donna by one arm, she opens the bedroom door and shuts it behind her by using her leg.

"Daddy..." Donna grins while biting her lip.

"Baby girl..." Shane throws her on the bed, then goes into her walk in closet and puts the strap on.

As she hears Donna slightly moaning, Shane peeks out and sees her future wife pleasuring herself as they both made eye contact.
Shane walks out with the strap on and nice lengths of rope. Donna sits up while touching herself, biting her lips so seductively as she made Shane mid-stop walking and stares.

"No rope, just fuck me like you did three days ago." Donna spreads her legs as she was badly soaking onto the bed, "Shane...I love you." She pulls and pushes Shane onto the bed as she places herself on the strap.

"Okay. I love you too...you naught girl." Shane holds Donna's hips as they began.

Donna starts off slow, not taking her eyes off from her lovers eyes. Her mouth drops and the only sound she makes was her moaning Shane's name. Donna's short black stiletto acrylic nails dug and in Shane's chest as she even bites down onto her neck and gave her love marks.

"My love..." Shane whispers seductively, she raised her hand and full palm slaps Donna's bottom.

"You little..." Donna moans and glares down with lust in her eyes, "Don't do that again!" She winks and smirks.

There, Shane takes the opportunity as she slaps and flips herself and Donna around, as Donna was on her back and Shane was on top of her. They both pulled each other close and made out hard as they both got lost in their orgams. Shane held her wife's hands together as she pounds her, Donna moans as she whines in pleasure.

"Fuck Shane!" Donna yells and her back arches.

"Donna Baby!" Shane bites, licks and sucks on Donna's breast.

Right there, Shane and Donna both explodes, their bodies began shaking as their breath was very thick and heavy. They coughs, trying to catch some air, and they knew that the sex was amazing, like always. Donna's lays her head onto Shane's chest and listens to her heart beating as she felt her lovers soft hands gently gliding through her hair.