Chapter Seventeen

Donna was hiding while holding the last serum and her heart was racing. She tries to relax but a black smoke sphere coming flying next too her and she screams.

"Found you." Shanes evil voice echoes, "Come out and fight me! Weak lady!" She throws another black smoke ball.

Donna comes out behind the pillar and sees Shane in her evil form. She kneels down as she stood in front of her, Shane chuckles and lowers herself down.

"You accepted your new fate...by dying by my hands." Shane grips Donna's throat.

"No...I just needed..." Donna breaks the serum in her hand, "To trick you..." she wipes it on her lips and pulls Shane in for a kiss.

Shane grips hard on the neck, while Donna doesn't let go of the kiss and now she was in pain as she felt the burns and grips on her neck.

Shane was getting memories of her and Donna, holding hands, laughing and making love almost every night. She felt true love as she holds Donna. And as for Donna, she was getting horrible memories of what Shane went through. On what Miranda had done too her.

"Shane...I love y..." Donna's voice echoed in Shane's head.

"D-Donna?" Shane's voice echoes as as she realizes on what she had done.

Shane strangled her...hard enough that Donna's face turned semi purple-blue as her neck was bruising as it was semi burned up. Shane felt her own body shaking as she falls and holds Donna close to her.

"Shane?"

"What...No?!" Shane wails, her heart was broken. Donna was dead.

Shane couldn't forgive herself as she murder the love of her life. She was in pain as her heart was ripped out.

She looks over to the person that called her name. It was Miranda, coming up as she had blood on her hands.
Then next, Gona coming flying from home the ditch and yanks the bird bitch into the sky.

"Shane! HELP ME!!" Miranda shouts as punches Gona, Shane looks up and looks at Donna's body as she kisses her.

"I'll save you...Donna." She lays her head down gently, she rise on her feet and flys up to her mother and Miranda.

Shane grips onto Mirandas wigs and rips two off. Gona sees that her daughter was back as they both tag team on attacking.
There, Miranda sees that Shane was back and the vessel for her little Eva, the baby was normal and her ritual didn't work at all.

"FUCKING MONSTER!" Shane torn off another wig.

"FASLE GODDESS!" Gonna burns Miranda with her light smoke.

Miranda screams as she falls. Both Shane and Gona look at each other, both of them lit their hands together, into one smoke sphere. Light and Darkness as one. They both dive together, Shane sees fear in Mirandas eyes. She didn't care, all she thought of was getting revenge on everyone that Miranda murder.

"DREOYINA!" Both Gona and Shane shouted and blast Miranda's chest with the smoke sphere ball.

"AAAAHHH!" Mirandas screams a when's he felt the burn.

All three made it onto the ground, as beautiful light was formed into the bloody sky. The light smoke expanded as the land was blown away. The building was demolish.
The light smoke was slowly fading away...the Dimitrescu family, the Winters, and Chris squad waved the smoke away. They all stop as Shane hands was inside of Mirandas chest. As Gona was no where to be seen.

"NOOO....MY DAUGHTER...MY EEVVVAAA!" Those were Miranda last words as she turned into crumbles of crystals.

Shane stood there, not able to move or say anything. Over the fact that she killed her lover and had two of her friends got murder as they try to save her and the baby.

"WHY?!!!" Shane falls to her knees, pounding the ground and having all these feelings coming at once.

"Shane..."

Shane ignores the voice as she beings to break things more. She was upset, the Winters saw that their baby was not harm, but she was safe as Gona protected her.

"Alcina...do you still have the bodies of the other two lords? And you three girls, find Donna." Gona asked the, Alcina nods and runs to retrieve the other two bodies.

The Dimitrescu daughters went to find the body of Donna's as she was pushed away. Shane was having trouble breathing as she cries more and more, Gona brings Shane into a hug.

"You can bring them back." Gona clams her, "As now...you have have the rest of your markings...you have all of my powers as they're flowing throughout your veins at the moment." She tells her as Shane look at her left arm. She had the rest of her markings, while her mothers left arm was naked.

"I can bring them back?" Shane looks up, "How?" She wonders at her mother.

Alcina comes up with Karl and Moreau's bodies, as the three daughters brought Donna and Angie.
Gona reminds Shane that her abilities are Light and Dark, Life and Death, Good and Evil. Shane understood what her mother met as she looks at the moon. Still red as blood, dark as evil, so she concentrate on the white moon as it's meaning of Light, Life and Good.

"Bring back the ones what have died for me. Give them life, fill their souls with light and good. Heals what's been broken from them. As I, Shane...the daughter of Goddess Gona and Erick. Here by use my abilities to bring back the one I love. " Shane said and had her palms facing upwards.

As as soon as she those words, white smoke comes out from her hands as it travels towards the three bodies and the other bodies of Chris squad. The white smoke covers the bodies as it was shielding them in a cocoon state. The white smoke made Moreau's body coming together, Karl's neck was healing and as for Donna. Her neck and her face were returning back to normal color as Angie was laying neck too her..

"Are they alive?" Daniela asked and holds onto her mother hand.

"Not yet dummy. Let Shane heal them." Cassandra wraps her arm around Daniela's shoulders as Bela held her mothers other hand.

Shane chuckles and concentrate on her powers. Everyone sees that the bodies were slowly moving, Angie wakes up first. She yawns while slowly Karl and Moreau wake up too.

"What the fuck happened?"
"Is mother, dead?"
"Donny?"

Shane see that Donna wasn't waking up, she gets on her knees and lifts her up into her arms.

"Donna...my love?" Shane caresses Donna hair behind the ear.

"Kiss her..." Donnas corner lip moved as she was horrible of hiding a smile.

The others giggled as they knew that Donna was pulling Shane's leg. So Shane played along and said the famous childhood lines of 'True loves kiss will break the any curse' she kiss Donna's soft lips as she felt her neck being pulled down...

~~
I'm cutting the story shorter and shorter. But I will be ending it soon.

If you like reading my books, go check out my new book called the Deal x resident evil. That one is going to be the longest book I ever written, but fingers cross.

See y'all in the next chapter!

(word count:1212)