Chapter Eighteen

~A month Later~

After killing off Miranda, setting Eva's spirit free and helping the villagers with building up their homes after the blast. Shane and her mother were talking as she had a lot of questions for her and her mother did answer them all.

"So...what will happen next?" Shane stops in her mid-walk with Gona.

"Well..." Gona sat on the ground, Shane sees the sunset as it reflected onto the waterfall made a rainbow, "It's time for me to leave and fully be with your father..." She looks up at her.

Shane knew what that meant, Gona pats on the ground and wanting her daughter to sit with her. Shane's mother looks across the land and sees how beautiful the sunsets were.

"Will you and father still visit me?" Shane looks away, "From the other side?..." She controls her emotions towards her mother.

It was silent for a moment. All they heard was the birds chipping, the wind blowing downwards from the mountains as the waterfall splashing onto the rocks. The sounds of the water splashing it echos so peaceful, to where you might fall asleep, and the sunset, it was breath taking as the sky was turning bright yellow mix with orange and red.

It was peaceful.

"We will always watch you my darling." Gona gently pulls Shane's chin, "And now...I want you to have a fresh start...a new beginning with Miss Donna and Angie Beneviento and the other lords." She cups Shane's cheek.

Gona sheds some tears and then pulls her daughter in for a hug. Shane let's out her feelings as she cries into her mother. She was going to be left alone...again...but she wasn't alone...

"I will always love you, my darling Shane." Gona said, Shane looks up and sees her mother was fading away.

"I love you mother...tell father that too...I promise I'll make you guys proud...I'll help the villagers as I shall protect them as my family..." Shane cries even harderzz a, "I'll have kids...I'll name after you guys...please...I am not ready for you too leave me..." She holds onto her mother.

Gona wraps her arms around Shane, she impress the wonderful...last...loving hug that she will ever receive from her only daughter. Shane saw that her only mother was fading away and her eyes light up as her smile does too. Gona gently caresses Shane's hair behind her ear.

Shane felt a kiss on her forehead as she falls through her mother.

"You already made me proud my daughter. Keep thriving and love all no matter what...Goodbye Shane..." Gonas soul flys off the edge as her body burns brighter than the sunset.

"Goodbye...mother..." Shane wipes her tears, she was happy about her mother reuniting with everyone and she was bless that she was given a second chance.

Gona had fully disappeared within the air, but Shane looks up at the sky and saw her father opening his arms for his lovely wife. Gona giggles and runs up too him as they waved back towards her.

Shane sat there, looking out towards everything, and taking in the view of life.
As she was deep in her thoughts, a gently touch on her right shoulder appeared, she comes out her thoughts and looks up. She saw it was Donna, there Angie comes out from the left side and sits on her lap.

"She's right about everything and now we can fully be together." Angie said, "Beside, Donna was getting a-little nervous because she hadn't seen you all day. So we both came out here and saw and heard everything." Angie smiles at her.

"It's true darling, and your mother is right about everything. Live life and thrive as you made your parents proud." Donna kiss Shane's cheek.

Then, Shane nods and smiles as she picks up Angie and places her on the waist. She takes Donna's hand and all three headed back too the beautiful cottage house next to the waterfall.

Right there, Shane and Donna were ready to settle down and live life on how they want to live without any fear or Miranda.
They were both happy and in-love. Angie opens the door and instantly Shane's nose caught a whiff of something delicious. She smiles and remembers what the food was.

"Let's eat, watch a movie and then we can play some games before we all head too bed." Donna suggest and walks too the kitchen.

"Sounds good." Both Shane and Angie said together.

~Shortly Time Skips~

Angie passes out on the floor as she was in the middle of drawing. Shane pick's her up and notices a drawing of Donna hugging someone. So Shane looks at it fully and realizes it was her getting hugged by Donna.

"Let's put her bed." Donna wipes her hands on her apron and puts in on the chair.

"Okay love." Shane walks up the stairs as the interior walls and everything was fully clean and rebuild.

Angie was knocked out as she was buried herself into Shane. Donna opens the door for Shane as she walks in quietly.

"Night Angie." Donna smiles and covers up her.

"Night Angie-buddy." Shane gives her a small kiss on the wooden head.

They both walk towards the door. Shane opens the door for her love and they heard a small chuckle. They both turned around.

"Night Donna, night Shane. Love you guys." Angie rolls on the other side of the bed.

Donna place her hands on her heart and walks out. Shane peeks and smiles back.
As they stood in the hallway together, it was like their first time. They headed to their bedroom, they discussed about their future and how they were free to do what they wanted to do.

"My love, I have a question..." Shane gets dress into her nightgown and sits in the bed, "How would you feel...if we got married?" She added and looks at Donna, who was undoing her hair pins.

"I would definitely say yes on marrying you..." Donna smiles and looks at Shane through the mirror.

There, Donna gets up from her vanity desk, gets into bed and lays her head on Shane's chest. She pulls herself closer to feel Shane's warm muscles body. As she had new tattoos on her ribs and her legs.

"I love you Shane...forever and always." Donna kiss her lovers cheek.

"And I will always love you...forever and always too." Shane said back and kiss her cheek too.

Shane used her newly abilities to turn off the lights and snuggled up together as their bodies combined into one. She watches Donna pass out immediately, and she came up with ideas on how to propose. She wanted Donna to fully remember every detail of that moment and hopefully remember the soon-to-be-wedding-day.

I am extremely happy, over the fact that she would marry me. I got a ring idea from Angie, as she should me theme pictures of Donna's dream wedding and decor. Now I need to plan everything out.

Shane holds Donna as she buries her self as she drifted away into a deep slumber with the love of her life.

~~
Sorry for wait. I've been doing self healing and taking care of myself but I'll be wrapping up the story soon. 

(word count:1233)