Chapter Nine

~Two Months Later~

April was a chilly month as it still snowed here and there. Shane was still training with Karl, she had a feeling that Miranda come be returning. After a nice walk, she comes home as she walks through the door into the kitchen and sees a waxed seal letter with a crest of a fetus.

"Miranda is back, and she is going to hold another meeting." Donna comes in as her hair was long and curled, she had a white suited shirt that was tucked in a highwaist long black shirk. Shane was blown away over Donna's clothes.

"Dam babe, you look hot!" Shane does a motion hand crabs as she pulls her in.

"Well thank you and you stink!" Donna covers her nose as she gives Shane a funny disgusting look.

Angie comes in as she sees Shane and Donna close again. She covers her eyes as she didn't want to walk or see them doing it again in the kitchen. Shane hasn't even told Donna on why she goes over and spend time with Karl. She didn't want to risk losing anyone.

"Come on Donna, Miranda send a crow signaling that the meeting is about start in an hour and half. We might need to get going." Angie pulls her, "You can handle the fort right Shane?" She asked, Shane facial expression one from happy to contempt but changed it very quick.

"Yes Angie, I'll hold down the fort. And I'll make you guys some delicious food that I already had in mind." Shane kiss Donna and held her tight.

Angie sees and yanks Donna away, Shane and her both giggle as they all said goodbye to each other. Shane heads upstairs to wash her filth off, as she was semi sore from training.

~Twenty Minutes Later~

Shane was in the kitchen as she read the letter that Miranda send out. It basically said that she had successfully required the first vessel as it is held at her home. Shane had that twisted sick feeling in her stomach as she knew something was off, she takes in deep breaths as she grabs a pieces of paper and starts writing.

"Hello Shane..."

Her eyes widen as she hid the paper underneath the letter. She knew that is was Miranda as she turns around.

"Hello priestess Mother Miranda..." Shane sounded cold as she gets up, looks at her without breaking eye contact and she breaths semi fast.

"I care for you a lot, I would do anything to protect you from harm, and you know that." Miranda took one step forward, "And you're very special too me, it's so sad that you want to spend your entire life with a woman with a crazy annoying doll." She continues, "I'm more of a REAL woman than her, I can show you many things that Donna can't even do!" She finishes as she reappears in-front of Shane.

Miranda gently touches Shane's right arm as she uses her free hand to gently grip her chin. Their eyes met at it was silent for a second.

"I love Donna. She's more woman than you will ever be, besides I know about Eva, and you're here to take me as your second vessel?" Shane said as she tries to move but Mirandas grip was strong.

"Well yes, you are the second vessel for my daughter. And I'm surprise you knew her name...Donna will be so devastated to see that you ran away." Miranda smirks, grips hard and kisses Shane.

Everything went black for a second, then Shane sees that she's in this strange room, looks around and sees a woman in a cell cage. She was confused as she looks at Miranda. All she did was smile at her.

"What the fuck Miranda! Why?!" Shane shouted and was ready to end her miserable life.

"Because I want to have my daughter back and besides...I've got other plans for you...my little dove." She said and pushes Shane into the cell cage.