Chapter Fourteen

As the lords stood there, frozen with fear as if they were going to be summoned. Donna shakes her head as she rises from the floor, Angie quickly brought some meds and a wet cloth to clean the blood.

"Ethan, where's Rose?" Chris asked while the other soldiers were laying their supplies down.

"Well here's a thing." Ethan shows them as he explains what had happened.

The lords were still frozen as they all hear a voice.

"My childern...Bring the vessels to the ceremony sites, we will enter a new life together..."

Miranda spoke too them. Alcina shook her head as she didn't want to hear her. The others did the same thing, but for Donna, she was heard something else and only she could hear it.

"Donna, you will see Shane again...as a new person. And you and the others will die as I will continue in world with my newly born daughter and your old lover."

Donna was furious, her fists were in a ball, she needed too release it and punches the wall as it made a giant crack. Her siblings and the new guests seen her angry as something triggered her. Angie flew but was pulled back by Daniela as she knew that her aunt wasn't herself.

"Donna, Darling?"
"Big sis Donny?"
"Aunt D?"

Her thoughts were clouded by darkness of angry. She realizes that Miranda wanted her to get upset, to see if she would cry and give up, but she didn't. She was already angry as her heart was beating a hundred times faster.

"I'm fine! Miranda is taunting me over Shane, and I am going to murder her myself! Even if I fucking die, I am willing to die for you all and for Shane." Donna explains her feelings, "She is not going to change Shane! I won't allow it, not after what she did to ALL OF US! Her failures as I know for a fact she has called us that behind our backs." She added, "Now, Chris? What are you plans on taking down that bird bitch?" She asked him, Chris coughs and clears his throat as he brought out his paper works for the entire village.

As they went over the plan, Karl went outside with Moreau and Alcina. The Dimitrescu daughters were talking with Donna, Ethan and Chris, plus the squad. As they were good on the plan, Moreau comes running in as he had some interesting news.

"Umm...Ethan there's a woman outside asking for you!" Moreau leds him, he and everyone else followed outside.

All everyone came out Alcina hand a strange woman in her hands. She was calling out for Ethan.

"Ethan, Baby! It's Mia!!" Mia cries out, Ethan took one step but Chris pulls him back.

"Nice try Miranda." He grips his gun.

Mia looks around as she quickly said something.

"I was sent here by Shane!" Mia shouted, "She sent me to find Donna and help you guys!" She cries out.

Alcina looks back at Donna, she walks up to her and checks to see if it was one of Mirandas tricks.

"Shane send you here? Why?" Donna demanded to know as she looks at her.

"Because I know what Miranda is going to do with Shane. Please let me go, I'm telling you the truth." She begs as she held onto Alcinas hand.

Ethan begs Alcina to let go as he knew that it was his Mia. Alcina gently lays her on the ground, Mia and Ethan both ran too each other. She cries into her husband, giving him kisses over and over again. Donna gets a small flashback of her and Shane doing that, but shakes her head.