Chapter Eleven

Shane was sitting on the bed after forcefully having sex with Miranda. She hated that she cheated on Donna, but it was the only way to protect her and everyone. As her true mission was to end Miranda and be back with Donna.

"Hello little dove"

Miranda comes around the bed in her black short silk robe. She smiles and sits down as she holds Shane's hands, while for Shane, she shows a fake smile but looks away.

"Why do you want me...out of all the maidens that you trained over years you've been alive..." Shane pauses and thanks carefully, "You could've take one of them as your partner or vessel! But me?" She tells her.

"Because...you and I are similar. We lost of family from tragic death, we've seen and survived the craziest things, and we both love women." Miranda tells her, "And you looked at me like I wasn't a monster, when I first found you surviving on the streets. You were lost...just like me. And I felt something inside of me and I don't even know how to explain it." She continues, "I just felt like you were supposed to be with me, to be honest I hated that I send you too that mental one eye girl with her dolly." She insults Donna and Angie.

Shane had a disgusting look after hearing her, she lets go of Mirandas hand and gets up while looking down at her.

"Listen, I unfortunately don't like you that way because I love Donna. She makes my pain go away as she brightens my world. And don't you ever insult her and Angie, and everyone that fuckings serves you!" Shane's eyes went from green to a very light blue.

Miranda sees and get up from her bed, she was angry that Shane doesn't love her as she hoped. She tries to yank Shane's throat but was stopped by Shane grips her wounded hand.

"Do not hurt them or I will kill you!" Shane's voice semi echos in the bedroom. Her necklace was glowing as it caught Mirandas attention.

But she had enough as her eyes went black, using her other free hand to choke Shane, but as soon she was about it to it...Shane's eyes returned to normal as she collapses into Mirandas body.

"What was that?" She questioned, she lifted Shane into her arms and carries her to the lab.

Shane had completely passed out, even her entire right arm, minus her hand but it was somewhat changing design. It even spread up towards and around her entire neck.

(Shane's new arm design fading up)