My Stylist Noona Book 2

Hello guys!

It has been awhile! I randomly opened my wattpad app, looking forward to read stories when I saw my notifications. So many of you are still reading this story (despite it being cringy in my opinion lol I was too young when I started this and think I really did something 😂). So I re-read this story while reading the comments you guys left. I honestly didnt think many of you would enjoy it and even ask for a book 2.

So my question is, would you guys like if I make a book 2 for this? And maybe this time I can write better plots and make it less cringy 😂 also, would it be fine if I give a name to our lead girl? Instead of just using Y/N or you guys prefer it that way?

If yes, would you like to suggest names and then next update I'll have you guys vote which name you prefer.

Fill in the blanks 😂: _______ Gavins

I wanna get back to writing again after stopping due to mental health problems (due to college) because I remember how much I enjoyed daydreaming while creating these stories. Somehow makes me live someone's life perfectly and experience things I haven't done.

So I might start writing my unfinished stories too! No matter how lame I started it back then 😂 I'll just roll with it haha

Also, if you have a story or plot in mind that you would like to read, please let me know in the comments and I might take inspiration from it and write that too!

Thank you ARMY! 💜