16 - She's Back

Since Burn the Stage ep3 will be out tomorrow, I decided to update so u guys wont have a tough day.

I rushed out of the hotel and called a taxi as soon as possible. I overslept and I wasn't able to join my fellow stylist in their ride, they left about 15 minutes ago. Thank God the arena is just 5 minutes away from here.

But of course luck isn't always on my side.

About two blocks away from the arena, there's traffic. Of course.

"Uhm, sir you can just drop me off here" I gave him some cash before I dashed out of the taxi and made a run. I would have spent 10 more minutes if I stayed there.

"Good morning!" I greeted the security guards as I showed them my ID. They smiled back at me before letting me in.

Which way is the dressing room? Left or right?

Why did you forget about that, you idiot.

Ah nevermind! I just went to the left side, crossing my fingers that it's the right way.

Which isn't. It's the bathroom area and the sound tech room. A woman came out of the bathroom.

"Excuse me, do you know where's the artist room?" I asked her. She looks korean, but I can't communicate with her in korean so I hoped she understands me.

"Sasaeng? Secur--" she was about to call the guards but I shushed her.

"No, miss I work here. Im Jungkook's stylist!" I showed her my ID and she gave me a look from head to toe.

"Oh so that's you huh" she mumbled. She has a look in her face as if she doesn't like me and she's disgusted.

Wow girl you got attitude huh?

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused with her remarks. Does she know me? Who is she?

"Err, I'm a fellow stylist! RM's stylist" she suddenly smiled and offered her hand "Nice to meet you, you're Y/N right? I'm Shinhye!"

"Uhh, nice to meet you too! You already know me, how is that hehe.." I asked, embarrassed.

"Their fans loves you surprisingly. So I was able to know your name! But I didn't really see your face yet, don't wanna be bothered" she giggled "Anyways, let's go! I know where their rooms are" she tugged me in the arm as we walk, she looks really happy.

What just happened?

Why do I feel like something's with her...

-----

"Mianhe, I'm late" I bowed as soon as I entered the room. Jungkook immediately looked at me and he looked shocked. Like a gaping fish.

"Ahh thank you, Shinhye unnie!" I bowed at her for helping me get to this room. "I should be the one calling you unnie though, Y/N. Im your dongsaeng" she laughed

"Oh. Sorry. Anyways, thank you! I gotta work now!" I waved and immediately entered the big room with luggages and chairs scattered around.

Yoongi is sprawled out on the sofa, sleeping. His stylist is having a mental breakdown looking at his messy hair, which I assume is already fixed awhile ago. But she dared not to wake him up. No one ever does.

Hoseok is watching something on his phone while his stylist do his hair. Taehyung and Jimin are messing with the cameraman. They're shooting this for their tour dvd. They're begging the cameraman to start and let them record. But knowing those two, they'll just mess with other people.

"We won't do anything, promise" Taehyung was saying something but I guess the pdnim was told to not let them. The last time they did, one of them dropped the camera for messing too much.

"Y/N, why are you with her? You know her?" Jungkook's first words when I got his place. I scrunched my face at him, not understanding him "You met Shinhye"

"Yeah. She said she's Namjoon's new stylist. I didn't know the other one left. I didn't even said goodbye to her" I fixed the make-up on to the table whilst talking to him.

"She's the one I'm talking about, noona" he said, "My ex girlfriend"

My hands came to a stop when I heard those words. I turned to him, shocked.

"Why is she back?" I mumbled.

"I don't know, Noona. But I'm having mixed feelings"

Just like that, I felt my heart broke. The one he loves is now back. The one he was trying to move on to.

That's what you get for thinking you have a chance, Y/N. I already warned you about this.

-----

"Ireland!" Namjoon said when we got off the bus. They rented a huge bus for the whole team since they're touring Europe. All of us got out, and I roamed my eyes around the beautiful place.

My attention was caught when I saw Jungkook helping Shinhye with her bag. He was smiling as she laughed and lightly hit his arm. As if she can feel my stares, she looked at me. I saw a little smirk before I looked away. I don't want them to think I'm watching them.

It's been a week since she got back. And I think Jungkook and Shinhye are now okay.

Which means that I'm only his stylist now. He has someone to talk to. And he probably don't need to tell me anything about her now that he's got her back.

I admit, I'm jealous. But what can I do? Nothing.

You can do your job, Y/N. That's what you we're here for in the first place.

Don't you just hate your own thoughts sometimes?

"Y/N!" Jimin nudged me. "Why are you frowning? Let me help you with that" he took some of the bags that I'm holding and we walked inside the hotel.

"I'm just tired Jiminie" I gave him a smile. The last thing I want is for them to worry and attract attention. "Is this a five star hotel? Damn that's beautiful" I was referring to the bright chandelier and the spacious lobby. Workers are lined up to welcome BTS.

"Stylists will stay at room A403" the manager said and we all nodded. We all scampered up to the elevator, to get to our floor. All of us are staying in the same floor.

"I can carry this now, Jimin. Thank you for your help" I took the bags from him, embarrassed that I let Park Jimin carry some luggages.

"Okay, Y/N!" He waved "If you need a fairy, I'm here!" I laughed at him. He really is Bangtan's fairy.

I looked over to our room door and saw Jungkook dropping off Shinhye's luggages.

"Excuse me" I smiled at them before I entered the door. Why are they blocking the damn door as if they're the ones who own this room.

"Hey noona!" Jungkook greeted.

"Hello Jungkookie" I smiled at him.

"Yah, Kookie, why don't we talk later? I'll just fix my stuff first" Shinhye said, she kissed his cheeks. Jungkook looks shocked at her gesture. As well as I do.

Before they ate each others face off, I walked in to my bed, far from them. Shinhye closed the door once Jungkook left.

Seems like the other stylist already chose their beds and their bedmate. Since Shinhye chose to flirt with Jungkook first, she has to stay in the same bed as me. And being a nice girl as I am, I smiled at her. Welcoming her to the soft bed.

"Unnie, can I change beds with you? I want to be near the bathroom" she pleaded Jin's stylist "I tend to pee a lot at night. It'll be more convenient for me if I sleep there"

"Uhh. Okay" Jin's stylist transferred to my side and Shinhye sat on her bed, all smiles. "As if the rooms that big. It wont even take her ten steps to the bathroom if she sleep in this bed" I heard unnie said, and I can't help but giggle. She signaled me to be quiet so I did. I saw Shinhye looking at us and when she saw me looking, she rolled her eyes.

Why do I feel like she doesn't like me? What did I even do to her. I should be the one hating her since she got my bias.

A/N: I STRUGGLE WITH PUTTING MY IDEAS IN TO WORDS IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS. TRUST ME THIS IS MUCH BETTER IN MY MIND 😭😭 HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS STORY THROUGH MY BRAIN ㅠㅠ