30 (Final Chapter) - I Love You

"Spread, Spread, Spread my wings" the boys all sang as they play around the stage. The maknae line are playing with the gopro, while the hyung line are messing with some fans at the crowd.

We're back here in Seoul for the last part of this tour. After this, we will all have a two month break. The boys were emotional just awhile ago, they were saying their thank yous and final message for the last part of this tour. Even all of the staffs are emotional. It has been a long time after all.

"Kamsahamnida, ARMY!" Their voices blasted through the sound system as they bow.

"Saranghaeyo!" One last wave of goodbye and the screen closed, for the fans to see the screens which flashed the words 'This won't be the last'.

Their song is still playing as they run back stage, we all waited at the dressing rooms where we watched them through the screen.

A few minutes later, they came. They were bowing at us and we did the same, congratulating them with their success.

"We all did a great job, thank you! This won't be possible without all of your hardwork" Namjoon spoke, and we smiled at him.

They went around, in the same order as their fanchant, shaking all of our hands.

Namjoon gave me a smile as he shake my hands. "Thank you, dongsaeng!" Jin and Yoongi said the same thing. Hoseok was cheerful, "Wahh!! Y/N! I'm so glad we met you! You were like my sister, thank you for your help!"

Jimin and Taehyung are both playful "Will you go to Busan with me?" "Will you go to Daegu with me?" they both ask at the same time.

"As much as I want to, I can't. I already booked my flight to America. Dont worry, I'll go there with you guys some other time!" They both sighed as if they lost.

"You better come back! Or else..." Jimin threatened, he looked cute rather than scary which made me giggle.

"Hey! She's not going anywhere with you two" Jungkook suddenly came. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making the other two back away.

"Why do you scare your hyungs like that" I turned to Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung agreeing with what I said.

"He's disrespectful" Taehyung pouted.

"Yes! Scold him!" Jimin was cheering.

Jungkook just pushed the other two away from us "Aish! Go away!"

When they're gone, he faced me, with that bunny smile that he has. "Hmm what is it?" I asked.

"I just wanna thank you for coming here and working with us. I wouldn't have met you if you didn't work here. I would've been sad" he frowned

"Silly! You wouldn't be sad, you have your brothers and your fans!" I hit his arm. He's been acting cute with me lately. I find it really funny but adorable at the same time.

"I know. But it wouldn't be the same" he held both of my hands and looked me in the eye "That's why you should promise to never leave me"

"I already promised you that, Jungkookie. I won't ever leave you" I assured him. I understand why he's like this, as if I'm leaving him. Because Shinhye did the same to him right after their tour break. But im not the same as her. I won't leave Jungkook, ever.

He smiled before pulling something from his pocket. It was a small box.

"Aigoo!!" I heard Jin cheered.

"I'm not asking you to marry me yet, because we're still young." He opened the box and it revealed a small and shiny ring "But this is a promise ring. I promise to never hurt you or leave you. I promise that someday, I'll give you the real ring. I'll marry you" he spoke softly, and I felt my knees go soft. He really sees me as his wife someday?