25 - Bang PD

*Jungkook's POV*

"Yah Kookie!" I heard a knock on my hotel room, a very annoying knock.

"What" I grunted. I was comfortably laying down my bed, and I dont want to talk to anyone right now. I miss Y/N.

I can't talk to her because Shinhye is always watching. I dont want her to do something again. Manager Sejin warned us already. I've been messaging Y/N but she never replied.

"Just open the door, Jungkook" I heard Jimin. What are these two doing here?

Even if its against my will, I stood up and opened the door. They let themselves in without even waiting for me. Both of them sat on my bed.

"Hey!" I grabbed the bag of chips away from Jimin hyung "These are my favorite"

"So what brought you here?" I flopped on my bed, maybe they'll get a hint that I don't want to talk to anyone.

"We heard what happened to you and Y/N" Taehyung started, I stiffened.

I felt Jimin pull me so that I face them and not the bed "Whaaat" I dragged "I dont want to talk about it"

"Why didn't you tell us? Why did you keep it to yourself?" Jimin hyung said but he didn't get any response from me so he flicked my forehead.

"What the fck, hyung?! That hurts!" I groaned, what do they need? Seriously I'm not in the mood.

"Talk to us, Jungkook. Dont ignore your hyung" Jimin was serious so I lift my self up to sit. He's scary when he's mad so that's the last thing I want to happen now.

"How'd you know about it?" I scratched my head, this is giving me headaches.

"Y/N told me everything. She has no one to talk about it so I guess that's the reason why she told me about it" Taehyung sighed "She was hurt, Jungkook. She told me she didn't care if she get fired, she can find another job anyways. But the fact that you didn't stood up for your relationship hurt her a lot"

"We didn't really talked about the possibility of us getting caught so we didnt really talked about it. That's why I didn't knew about her side" I paused, I hurt her feelings because of my plan "For me, I said we're just really close friends so that Manager Sejin won't suspect us the next time they saw us talking. But I didn't know that she'll take my answer seriously. And now, I hurt her" I looked down. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I didn't mean to hurt my noona. Never in my life.

"Yeah, we know that Jungkook. That's why you need to fix this. You're both hurting, you need to settle this soon or it'll get big" Jimin patted my back "And she also mentioned how you never really asked her to be your girlfriend. So she's blaming herself for thinking that you two were a thing. She told us that you only said that you both admitted your feelings with each other and that's it"

"I-I didn't know how to properly ask her to, hyung. So I just showed her how I feel. I treated her like a boyfriend would and I thought that's enough. But I guess that's where I'm wrong" I wanna punch myself because of this. Why didn't I know about those things in the first place?

"You're still a baby after all" Jimin laughed

"Don't worry, Kookie. That's why we're here. We're going to help you" Taehyung gave me a reassuring smile.

"But first we need to talk to our hyungs"

-----

"Namjoon has an idea" Jin said and we all looked at Namjoon hyung, waiting for him to say his idea.

"Talk to Bang PD about it" he said and we all lookef at him as if he's crazy.

"Hyung? Are you serious?" Hoseok hyung gasped. I mean, who wouldn't. Namjoon's idea seems a little impossible.

"Trust me on this, Jungkook. I know he'll hear you out" Namjoon patted my shoulders as I look at him

"When did he even do something that we didn't like? He always look after us. Our happiness and well-being is much more important to him. So I'm sure he'll understand, Jungkook" what he said calmed be down a little bit but still, I'm a little scared of our CEO.

"He's right, JK, don't be scared. Everything's going to be alright" Jin gave a small smile.

"Thank you, hyungs. I wouldn't even know what to do if you guys are not here" I laughed

"And he also needs to know how to ask someone out so he'll be needing our help once again" Jimin teased and I just hit his back.

"You haven't asked Y/N out yet?!" Yoongi screeched.

"I didn't know how, hyung" I scratched the back of my head.

-----

I closed my door behind me and faced all six of them, all have a hopeful expression.

"How was it?" Jin asked. And I smiled.

"Im so happy for you Jungkookie!" They all tackled me in a hug "How did you make him agree?"

I pulled them all inside my room before I told them how it goes "I told him everything. What I felt towards Y/N, how important she is to me, and asked him if he could allow us to have a relationship without her being fired from her job because I can't afford to not have her work beside me because I love her so much that I don't think I can spend a day without being near her. So he agreed and he also told me that we should just keep it as a secret to the fans for now. We'll just have to tell them later"

"Wait-- did I hear it right, Jungkookie?" Yoongi squinted his eyes at me. "You love Y/N?"

"Yes, hyung" I gave them my famous bunny smile before they tackled me again.

"We're so proud of you! You've grown into a man now! And now you're inlove! How amazing is that?" Jin gushed as he looked at Namjoon hyung, the latter one agreed

"Take care of Y/N, Jungkook-ah!" Jimin smiled

"And now, we have to think of ways on how we can get you two to talk and fix all of this" Taehyung butted in, I totally forgot about that. Damnit.

"Dont you worry, Jungkook! Your sunshine got you! She'll forgive you in no time!" Hoseok hyung cheered making all of us cheer aswell.

A/N: So BTS will be performing at the BBMAs!! They're going to have their comeback stage in a huge awards show, like oh my gosh?!? Im so proud 😭😭