2 - Hired

"Ya! Im going to the store to get something!" I shouted while standing by the front door.

"Can you get me some ice cream sandwich?" She replied. She's in the bathroom.

"Sure. Strawberry right?" I fumbled through my bags to get the keys. I heard her say 'yes'. "'mkay! Im going!" I locked the door and head out. The nearest 7-11 store here is about three blocks away. It's not that far. I needed a little bit of walking anyways.

While walking, I checked my mail through my phone. Hoping to get a message from all the jobs I applied for. Its been a week, and still none. I guess i'll be sleeping in the streets after Sunny kicks me out for not paying my rent.

I sighed and just decided to listen to some songs. Of course it BTS.

I was jamming to their songs when I almost walked past 7-11. I was so into Baepsae that I didnt notice the bright light (jeonji) from the store.

I grabbed some of my favorite ramen and the ice cream Sunny was asking for. I can only afford to eat ramen now. Or else I would have no money left.

"Kamsahamnida" I said to the cashier as soon as I got my bag.

*dInG-d0nG!!* (It's Jungkook saying dingdong, by the way)

I picked up my ringing phone. Sunny's calling.

"Hello? I just got out of 7-11 do you nee---" I was cut off by her screaming on the other side.

"YOU HAVE TO GET HOME IMMEDIATELY!" She shouted before ending the call. I immediately run back home, worried that something might happen to her.

Maybe some robbers? I locked the door right? Oh sht this is my fault.

"Hello Sunny are you okay??" I shouted as soon as I open the door. It was locked so I sighed in relief.

She came running as soon as she heard me. She kept jumping and squealing while shaking me. "W-what's happening??"

"MY FRIEND AGREED! SHE WILL HIRE YOU!" she said, well, shouted in front of my face

"Oh my gosh. Dont do that again. You scared me. I thought someone broke inside our home" I sighed.

"YOU WILL BE JUNGKOOK'S STYLIST!" She shouted, not minding what I just said.

"Are you serious? But im not married. Do I have to get married?" I asked. Holy sht. Am I dreaming?

"Pabo" she rolled her eyes at me "Im serious. You need to go there on monday"

"Oh man holy shiet"

---------
"Hi, my name's Y/N Gavins, im 22 years old" I introduced myself infront of Sunny's friend, who happens to be Bangtan's assistant manager.

"Hello. Im Mina. I believe Sunny already told you what you are going to do right?" oh my gosh! am I really infront of Bangtan's assistant manager?? What did I do in my past life to deserve this?

"Yes she did. Im going to be Jungkook's stylist" I said. She nodded.

"Yes. And just to let you know, you are the only stylist who's not married. All of them are. And I dont want to hear any problems about that. You might have heard how their fans react when girls show interest in them" she paused

"Yes. Infact im a fan of them. But dont worry! I wont cause any problems or issue that can affect them" I promised. Im already their stylist, what more can I ask for? Not every fan can get this close to them, you know.

"Good to hear that. I hope you can promise me that. Im sure you heard what happened to their previous stylist who got fired" she added. I nodded. Its that girl who spread rumors about her and Hoseok 'dating'. I hate that snake.

"I promised. Dont worry. I wont do anything" I said. Is this really happening? My heart. I cant take this. In a few days i'll be seeing my idols.

Keep calm Y/N.

"Okay. You will meet them tomorrow. I'll be seeing you here with them. They will be recording something for V app" she informed. "8:30 am"

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed and left her office. As soon as I closed the door, I came face to face with Bang PD.

HOLY COW!

AYO?!

"Annyeong!" I bowed at him. He smiled before entering Mina's office.

Did I just met Bang PD?

Can this day get any better?

I dont know if this is better or worse than the clock hitting 12 o' clock.

I think im going to pass out.

A/N: Should I continue this? Hehe anyone wants to read this story? 😁