9 - Mianhe

"Be ready in 5 minutes!" The stage director instructed the seven guys as they went to the backstage after changing outfits.

I retouched some of Jungkook's make-up, since he's sweaty from the performance a while ago. He still isn't talking to me.

"You did a great job up there, Jungkook-ah" I tried opening up a conversation with him but he just nodded. I heaved a sigh before putting the brushes down. He doesn't need much retouching to do anyways, so I walked away. Seems like he doesn't want my presence.

"2 minutes!"

I walked out of the backstage to get to the side of the stage. On the way out, Jin saw me and gave me a pat on the head

"Cheer up, Y/N! It'll be okay" he said while dancing to Twice's Cheer Up. I laughed and gave him a smile as a thank you. He smiled back before leaving me.

Once I was out, I found a good place to watch them perform. I saw a few ARMY wave at me.

"Hello noona!" Some shouted, and I smiled back at them. They know me since some fansite nims took pictures of Jungkook and the other members when they're out, and I'm with them in some pictures. ARMY being ARMY, they found my twitter account and found out that I'm an ARMY myself. And they sometimes make my pictures as memes. I dont mind, it was funny anyways.

It was so embarrassing because I used to post perverted tweets about them and some fans retweets it, hoping the members will see it. They enjoy teasing me ㅜㅜ Especially when they found out that Jimin saw my tweets and he's making fun of me about it.

I tweeted a thread of Yoongi before.

It was a smut imagine.

Asdhdjladhdalk

Up to this day, I'm praying that ARMYs and specially Yoongi won't see that. I'll be forever ruined.

"How are you, ARMY?!" Namjoon greeted through the mic after their I Need U and Blood Sweat & Tears performance.

"Thank you for coming!" Taehyung cheered as he gave some finger heart to the camera. "We love you!" Jimin runs behind Taehyung before giving a heart, VMin shippers are rejoicing.

They said some thank you messages for their Thai ARMYs before performing their last song Dul Set.

They went around the stage, waving to the sea of ARMYs while singing. The arena is filled with beautiful voices. The combination of their voices and ARMYs sounds heaven that I can't help but sing along with them.

"Gwaenchana hana dul set..." I looked around and saw the beautiful purple ocean. Some fans behind me have tears in their eyes.

Can't judge them, I used to cry when I first went to a BTS concert back in America. When they we're performing their last song, I can't hold my tears because I know that I wont see them live for a long time. And their last song always makes me cry.

I didn't even notice that the song ended and I, myself, have tears in my eyes. Then the lights turned on for their last message for this concert day.

I heard some fans behind me "Aww Noona!" I just laughed so they won't notice my tears anymore.

I wiped my tears before redirecting my attention to the guys who's standing in the middle of the stage. I saw Jungkook looking at me, guilt in his eyes. Why though?

"Thank you! Kamsahamnida! We'll see you again! Saranghaeyo!" They said through the mic as they bowed. They walked to the platform before bowing one last time. And the platform slowly went down.

"Noona! Mianhe! I wont be mad at you anymore! Dont cry!" I heard Jungkook say as the lights went out and the screams get louder. He said something but I didn't understand it, and the screams are too loud.

I ran inside the backstage to assist them. I bumped into Jungkook. Seems like he was looking for me.

"Im sorry, Noona! I won't be late again, I promise" He plead with his pouty lips. I was shocked. Why all of a sudden?

"It's okay Kookie! Im sorry too, I shouldn't have lied to you" I apologize, "I'm at fault so dont say sorry"

"No, I shouldn't have ignored you Noona. Im really sorry, that's too childish of me" he frowned, remembering the times he didn't respond to me.

"Its okay, Jungkook. Dont worry about it" I gave him a reassuring smile "Come on, you're sweaty. You need to change"

I lead him to the make up room and gave him his comfy clothes to change. "I'll wipe your make up off later" he nodded.

"Mianhe! Dont cry again, Noona!" He said before dashing to the changing rooms.

Dont cry?

---------

#JungkookSaysMianhe
#NoonaForgiveKookie
#BTSinThailand

These are the top trending hashtags for today. This is what popped up when I opened my Twitter account, whilst trying to get some rest in my hotel room.

@odengie_kim "Jungkook's message translation: Noona! I'm sorry! I wont be mad at you anymore! Dont cry!

Noona @y/n_gavins whatever Jungkook did, forgive the bunny!"

I clicked the video attached to the tweet. Is that what he said when he left the stage?

I swear Jeon Jungkook!

I'm lucky I'm still not swarmed by hates from some ARMYs who dont want girls near the boys. He could've just said it to me in person, not in front of many people. Aish shdhdjsj!

I dont know why, but this little act of his made me feel something weird.

I can feel butterflies inside my stomach and I can't stop myself from smiling till I fell asleep.

Let's just say I had a very nice sleep that night.