21 - Oh man holy sh*t

"Unnie, I'll just get something to eat at the convenience store downstairs" I said to Taehyung's stylist, Sohyun. Bighit is quite extravagant these days. All stylists used to shared two rooms, sometimes one room, but now, I shared the room with Sohyun and Naeum, Namjoon's new stylist. Shinhye? Well she's Yoongi's new stylist now.

Yeah, We exchanged stylist. I dont even know how it happened. But I hope they won't find out. Maybe Jungkook talked to Mina.

"Okay" Sohyun replied as she sets up her laptop to talk to her husband. I closed the door softly and walked to the elevator. We're on the 18th floor and the convenience store is at the ground level.

Luckily, the elevator has no passengers and I successfully got to the store without talking to anyone.

"Excuse me, do you have ramen here?" I asked the store clerk and he just pointed at the very back of the store without looking at me. "Thanks"

I took two cups of my favorite ramen and some strawberry drink. I payed for it before cooking one of my ramen. The store isn't that crowded so I was able to find a seat immediately.

I silently enjoyed my ramen. I've been wanting to eat this recently but I had no time to buy one. This ramen is my favorite, the ones they serve on the catering isn't really my taste so I refuse to eat those. Thankfully they have more foods to chose from so I don't starve to death with my picky taste buds.

'Where are u?' 

My phone dinged. A message from Jungkook.

'At the convenience store downstairs, 왜? (Why)'

I messaged back.

'Nothing much noona.
Just wondering'

He replied with a picture.

I giggled at the picture he just sent me

I giggled at the picture he just sent me. Honestly I have so much meme from him alone.

'What is this ㅋㅋㅋ
your eyes r so big kookie'

'but u like looking
at them thoㅋㅋ'

International playboy indeed

'aigoo jungkook-ah
let me enjoy my ramen'

'you're eating ramen?
Yahh why didn't u
ask your boyfriend
if he wants one too :('

'i'll bring u one later.
Dont pout u baby'

I said, because I don't want him to go down here. I saw a few fans waiting outside. He might get in trouble with Mina.